What is wrong?

Hargo

So I'l try to be as clear as possible in this situation. This happens to me oftenly so to say. Whenever I meet a girl online, thex imagine me as funny, interesting, smart and somewhat puerile guy with good sense of humour but when we meet they meet more romantic, caring and sweet guy. And most of the girls point this out, that is that they cant really connect me into same person from both of those experiences. Am I doing something wrong? Could it be that im being double-faced person even thought Im really honest person always? Or is this maybe a nornal thing?

i thought it happened like that a lot with everyone, including with me - i overheard a girl saying that i was smarter online than in person :rolleyes:

and most people i chat with online are different in person - usually its someone that is quiet in person and loud online :bunny:

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator

If you present one way on line and differently in person that is a problem. Which one is your true self? Be that person always

The romantic sweet guy should come along much later...when you are in a relationship. This why they run...it's way too much too soon for that vibe. Just be casual, relaxed, funny, a little aloof, and stop putting on a show on how great a guy you can be...you are over doing it and it comes off as needy.

• Like 1
So I'l try to be as clear as possible in this situation. This happens to me oftenly so to say. Whenever I meet a girl online, thex imagine me as funny, interesting, smart and somewhat puerile guy with good sense of humour but when we meet they meet more romantic, caring and sweet guy. And most of the girls point this out, that is that they cant really connect me into same person from both of those experiences. Am I doing something wrong?
Part of what you are hearing from them is just an excuse that they think they can give you that won't "hurt your feelings",...rather than it being the solid truth.

"Funny, interesting, smart" is generic and can be shown by anyone regardless of their other more important characteristics.

You come across to them as too soft.

You never ever ever ever want to come across as puerile.

Dictionary result for puerile

adjective: puerile

childishly silly and trivial.

"you're making puerile excuses"

synonyms: childish, immature, infantile, juvenile, adolescent, babyish

Contrary to what Hollywood and Disney would have you believe, romance is not what a girl wants when they start dating. They want someone who is calm, cool, collected, and unwavering. Basically, they want an "Alpha". Romance comes after 4-6 months worth of dating where the girl has made up her mind that she likes you.

Not just that but she should earn it, and not served to her on a silver platter because you want her to like you.