is it ok if your girlfriend is married to a guy?

Heidi_Alot

i'm in a romantic relationship with someone who taught me during high school (i just finished high school last year) and we've been romantic since 2016.

she is married to a guy but she said she prefers girls instead but she doesn't want to leave him.

she has always told me that he lets her sleep with me but this week she said it was a lie and that he doesn't know about me.

is it ok for us to keep going?

by the way we love each other :love::love:

Is it "OK"? Sure, nothing illegal about it.

Is it sensible? No, it will probably end very badly for you.

People who have affairs very rarely leave their marriage for their affair partner. Usually when the spouse finds out, the affair partner gets thrown under the bus.

• Like 3
  • Author
Is it "OK"? Sure, nothing illegal about it.

Is it sensible? No, it will probably end very badly for you.

People who have affairs very rarely leave their marriage for their affair partner. Usually when the spouse finds out, the affair partner gets thrown under the bus.

but any chance for me?

because she prefers girls and we've been together since 2016 so maybe more than an affair?

Edited by Heidi_Alot
but any chance for me?

because she prefers girls and we've been together since 2016 so maybe more than an affair?

No, nothing more than an affair. The genders are irrelevant.

If she wanted to be with you then she would have left her husband already.

• Like 1
  • Author
No, nothing more than an affair. The genders are irrelevant.

If she wanted to be with you then she would have left her husband already.

he's overseas doing sport a lot so it feels like i'm married to her!

but any chance for me?

Spend some time on the other men/other women part of the forum.

People in affairs do not tend to leave their marriages.

The fact this has been going on since 2016 is actually a bad thing, not a good thing. People who do leave for their AP, tend to leave early doors.

• Like 1
CautiouslyOptimistic
we've been together since 2016 so maybe more than an affair?

Definitely more than an affair. She committed a felony. She should be fired and in jail.

• Like 6
Definitely more than an affair. She committed a felony. She should be fired and in jail.

How old were you when you started your relationship? In the US, she can be sued for statutory rape.

• Like 1
  • Author
How old were you when you started your relationship? In the US, she can be sued for statutory rape.

isn't that only for sex?

i'm in a romantic relationship with someone who taught me during high school (i just finished high school last year) and we've been romantic since 2016.

she is married to a guy but she said she prefers girls instead but she doesn't want to leave him.

she has always told me that he lets her sleep with me but this week she said it was a lie and that he doesn't know about me.

is it ok for us to keep going?

by the way we love each other :love::love:

Assuming you were underage when you both started this thing together, she broke the law. She was an adult, and you were not. Not only that, but she lied to you about her marriage. This whole thing is not OK.

• Like 2
isn't that only for sex?

If you were under the legal age when you started this relationship and first had sex, then what she has done is criminal.

You may be playing house now, but she is legally married to another person.

Why in the world would you ever want to be with someone who can cheat on her husband this way? How could you ever trust her in the future?

• Like 1
  • Author
Assuming you were underage when you both started this thing together, she broke the law. She was an adult, and you were not. Not only that, but she lied to you about her marriage. This whole thing is not OK.

i was not underage when nude in bed etc.

she said she lied because she thought i'd leave her if i knew hubby didn't bless us.

he might bless us anyway.

If you were under the legal age when you started this relationship and first had sex, then what she has done is criminal.

You may be playing house now, but she is legally married to another person.

Why in the world would you ever want to be with someone who can cheat on her husband this way? How could you ever trust her in the future?

that's ok she knew the law so i was 100% legal aged for the first time so only kissing before that :p

if i was a pro athlete overseas then she might leave me or if i was a guy since she doesn't like guys as much....

• Author

my girlfriend just said she will tell him that she is more attracted to girls than guy so then its like the balls in his court :D

None of this is OK.

While you were her student in 2016 it was illegal & unethical for your teacher to be romantically involved with you. You may think you love her but she is really a pedophile preying on innocent young children like you.

Now that you have graduated it's more OK for you to date but because it started before, it's still not OK.

It's also not OK because she is married. You are helping her CHEAT on her husband. When they got married they promised to "forsake" all others. Gender doesn't play a roll here: she made a legally binding commitment to be with her husband & her husband only. You are external to that marriage.

It all boils down to if they cheat with you, they ill cheat on you. Trust me as soon as her husband finds out he will divorce her & she will blame you.

She is a BAD person. Tell your parents or another trusted teacher what has been going on & let them help you.

• Like 4

Relationships come and go. This won't be your last, so enjoy, take care. Someday you will meet someone else who tickles your fancy more and move on anyways.

• Like 1
  • Author
None of this is OK.<snip>

i didn't mean or her to seem bad, wish you saw her like i do.

its hard to say no to love :(

but we do sound wrong the way you typed it, i'll stop seeing her for a while and see what happens or i'll be to blame :(

How old is this woman? I doubt you're the first young girl she's preyed on.

over 30 but we started liking girls in the same year so our puberty in that way was at the same time :)

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Truncate quote
None of this is OK. <snip>

^^^^

This a 1000 times.

Truncate quote
  • Like 1
i didn't mean or her to seem bad, wish you saw her like i do.

its hard to say no to love :(

but we do sound wrong the way you typed it, i'll stop seeing her for a while and see what happens or i'll be to blame :(

over 30 but we started liking girls in the same year so our puberty in that way was at the same time :)

If you just graduated from HS, I'm assuming that you were about 16 when you two started up. You were a wide eyed child. You may be mature. I am not knocking you or anything but you were just a teenaged girl & she was your TEACHER. She was an adult. She ought to know better. There are reasons why a teacher cannot have a relationship with a student. It's all about the power dynamic. You are not equal. She has control over your grades & she's more advanced in a number of ways.

You can't see it because you are blinded by hearts & flowers but you are the victim of a predator here & you don't realize it. Please tell your parents. While you may not feel victimized, she may be unduly pressuring other girls who can't say no even though they want to.

• Like 1
  • Author

She was my homeroom teacher but not teaching me a subject, so no grades luckily :D but anyway she didn't touch my bra/panty until 18 i promise.

anyway i'm not going to her house from now on, i don't want to hurt her marriage if she still loves him :confused:

Redact quote of prior post
  • Like 1