How do you hook up at parties? + a random girl just gave me her snapchat

Tagalz

Hey!

First I want to say happy holiday and a happy new year!

Today I was walking around with my friend in the city and then a random girl came to us asking if she could call her friend because her phone was out of battery.

She was laughing at everything me and my friend said, but we think that she was little bit boozy. Not too drunk to the point where she could not walk, but she could answer us and was acting normal.

So I proceeded to ask her what had happened since she was alone and not with her friends. She then told me that they were at a party, but she ran away from it because she thought it was a bad one.

Her friend didn't answer when she tried to call on my phone. I could see that she was going to panic so I offer my help. I said go to a phone store and ask if they have a charger... maybe they will charge your phone and you should go now because it closes on 1 hour. (It's holidays.. the shops closes early)

I got her snapchat and now I wonder... How do I hook up with her? I'm hosting a house party and I don't know how to hook up with girls at a party so advice is much needed!

Just invite her over to chill at your house. Be very sexual with your text invitation. If she agrees to come then get physical with her asap, as much as she will let you. I am no hookup expert so I will cede to the experts. ;)

• Like 1