Long story hope to get some real insight

Airmax2500

So I’m back together with my ex after not being together for a year and a half. It was a very bad break up. Friends were lost it’s didnt end well. After some time apart we reconnected but it took a while for things to actually be official.

We have been officially back together for 6 months now. Things have actually been great. The reason being because I finally got myself back and loved my self and was whole again so things are healthy. I started school not to long ago which did change up the whole dynamic because of limited time. And after my first week of school she was going on a friends trip with her two girlfriend and one of there boyfriends to New York.

When we were apart a mutual friend felt it right to show me a video of some guy she was kissing in New York(I figured they hooked up to this isn’t high school) when we weren’t together and at the time really didn’t bother me because we weren’t together. But as the time approached that she was going I remembered what I found out.

Now before I started school I knew it would be selfish to ask her to stay with me going to school as my time would be limited to see her but she really insisted that she believes we can make it work. So I agreed. The night before she left we slept together and the night she came back we did too. She called and text me every day and night with the exception of when she was out of the town.

Side note her mom is in the hospital preparing for a major surgery and when she was away I visited her mom and spent time with her while she was away.

My question is do you think I should just being paranoid when thinking maybe she still saw this guy. Like would she call me and text when she was there have me spend time with her mom and still have seen him. I know I might sound crazy but I’m just concerned.

Do women like put in the effort just to still cheat. Hoping to get some good feed back and insite

Let me get this straight . . . after you got back together while you were in school, she went away to NYC with friends & kissed another guy. I doubt she's still in touch but I also think you can't trust her. Jettison her & go find a cute coed at your school.

Let me get this straight . . . after you got back together while you were in school, she went away to NYC with friends & kissed another guy. I doubt she's still in touch but I also think you can't trust her. Jettison her & go find a cute coed at your school.

NO, when they were apart she kissed some guy in NYC (video).

Now they are back together the OP is worried that when she goes back to NYC with her friends she will see this guy again.

Trust seems to be an issue here huh.

Well like you said.. you guys weren't together and she was single so she can kiss whoever she wants. My question is why do you have trouble trusting her? Perhaps you should talk to her about your concerns? Communication is key. You guys broke up once before already..