Is my ex gf getting her best friend to ask me those?

Francis60

I dunno but 2 nights ago my exe's best friend commented on my story I posted on isntagram and she was asking how I am and what im doing in life and then randomly asked me if I had sex with anyone since my ex... Then she asked if Im talking to any girls...

Then she brought my ex into this for no reason she said She doesnt see my ex much anymore because she has a boyfriend and stuff and I'm like I wish her the best with her boyfriend and she replied with ''He's cute''.... But the weird thing is she told me that my ex had a boyfriend couple weeks ago as well and the thing is I DIDNT ASK FOR THIS I DONT CARE WHY U TELLING ME FOR???

So I'm really confused why would her friend ask me that? we arent close friends and we barely even talk she dated my bestfriend they broke up at around the same time my ex dumped me...

I cut my ex off 5 weeks ago I wanted to go no contact once again and I thought I would never hear my exes name again and here it is her friend asking this... What could this be?

And please just give me genuine honest answers instead of saying oh move on, its your ex... or why do you care... Thanks guys and I love being part of this community!

This is another level of childishness lol

Of course your ex is behind this! She just wants to get back at you and make you react. Block her.

If they ask again just say you are not dating because the experiance you had with your ex was so bad your probably ruined for life.

• Author
This is another level of childishness lol

Of course your ex is behind this! She just wants to get back at you and make you react. Block her.

But for what reason? She ended it and I didn't do anything wrong I agreed to it and let her go? Whats the point....

• Author
If they ask again just say you are not dating because the experiance you had with your ex was so bad your probably ruined for life.

Hahaha good one I told her friend that im not looking for any girls anyway that im just trying to focus on my future.

I hope you don't respond to any further inquiries about your personal life. Next time, tell the best friend to mind her business. It's absurd that she would have the stones to ask you such questions.

Yes, this is coming from your ex. And it's about her ego, I would imagine. If she left you, she probably is hoping you won't meet someone else before she does. That's likely all there is to it. It's immature, no matter how you slice it.

• Author
I hope you don't respond to any further inquiries about your personal life. Next time, tell the best friend to mind her business. It's absurd that she would have the stones to ask you such questions.

Yes, this is coming from your ex. And it's about her ego, I would imagine. If she left you, she probably is hoping you won't meet someone else before she does. That's likely all there is to it. It's immature, no matter how you slice it.

Damn thought she was missing me or whatever but oh well... I mean if it was just an ego boost would't her friend ask me if I miss her? Or woudl that be too obvious

Damn thought she was missing me or whatever but oh well... I mean if it was just an ego boost would't her friend ask me if I miss her? Or woudl that be too obvious

Yeah, exactly. Either that or her best friend has a thing for you and is sniffing around for herself.

Why did your ex break up with you, and how old are you both?

• Author
Yeah, exactly.

Why did she break up with you, and how old are you both?

Im 18 and she's 17, She broke up with me because she wasn't feeling it and everything went too fast lol... Weird enough she came 2 weeks later (After breakup) but I rejected her friendship.

And no her friend is definately not into me... She dated my best friend they broke up 2 months ago shes not over him I dont think and she doesnt even find me attractive, We barely talk.. She is more of an aquintance than anything really.

• Author
Sounds like she's digging up dirt to pass along. You should just tell her, I don't want to talk about any of that.

Could be so sir, we havent spoken since, its really weird how she randomly messages me that day (we didnt speak for a week) and my ex is already included in the conversation.. I'm trying not to dwell on it but my gut is telling me my ex sent her... I dont think my ex stalks my account because its been a while since she watched my instagram stories or maybe she's seeing them through someone else I dunno but who knows.. Too many possiblities.

I can assure you tho her friend would ask me that out of curiosity.. Her friend simply wouldn't care about my love life

Look women friends tell each other all kinds of things. And sometimes best friends are put in the middle or put themselves in the middle for their own enjoyment. I just think you should have a boundary with her and tell her you aren't telling her stuff. She's nosy and your ex is probably nosy. Maybe your ex doesn't think you look miserable enough and wants confirmation that you indeed are miserable, but most likely it's idle busybody curiosity from the both of them. Put a stop to it.

Look women friends tell each other all kinds of things. And sometimes best friends are put in the middle or put themselves in the middle for their own enjoyment. I just think you should have a boundary with her and tell her you aren't telling her stuff. She's nosy and your ex is probably nosy. Maybe your ex doesn't think you look miserable enough and wants confirmation that you indeed are miserable, but most likely it's idle busybody curiosity from the both of them. Put a stop to it.

this would be my answer, word for word

Yeah thats true

Mrs._December
Im 18 and she's 17...

Yeah, I kind of figured that.

Look, kids your age change boyfriends and girlfriends like most of us change our socks. In a year you likely won't even remember her name. And who cares what her little friend tells you - teenage girls (along with being the anti-Christ) are also major drama queens. Surely you know that?

Block the little drama queens and move on.

• Author
Yeah, I kind of figured that.

Look, kids your age change boyfriends and girlfriends like most of us change our socks. In a year you likely won't even remember her name. And who cares what her little friend tells you - teenage girls (along with being the anti-Christ) are also major drama queens. Surely you know that?

Block the little drama queens and move on.

I was until her friend messaged me out of nowhere and brought my exes name up

OMG this was your opportunity to stick it too her back for even putting her friend up to this.

You should have told her about some of the girls you have been slamming, AND how great it is that you are able to focus on more important things for your future, blah blah blah, how things turned out for the better, you don't miss her.... then should have ask the friend if she would like to hook up sometime (providing if she's doable). That will make them stop in their tacks and not bother you again.

• Like 1
  • Author
OMG this was your opportunity to stick it too her back for even putting her friend up to this.

You should have told her about some of the girls you have been slamming, AND how great it is that you are able to focus on more important things for your future, blah blah blah, how things turned out for the better, you don't miss her.... then should have ask the friend if she would like to hook up sometime (providing if she's doable). That will make them stop in their tacks and not bother you again.

hahaha, If only I could be so mean, good one

First question I'll ask...

Do you want to get back with your ex?

If your answer is no then if the friend gets in touch with you again just say something along the lines of "To be honest I always thought you were kind of cute, do you fancy going out sometime?". This way you'll find out both things is she just there to find out stuff about you for your ex or is she actually into you. Either way this will massively annoy your ex so its a win win situation for you.

I dunno but 2 nights ago my exe's best friend commented on my story I posted on isntagram and she was asking how I am and what im doing in life and then randomly asked me if I had sex with anyone since my ex... Then she asked if Im talking to any girls...

she'd have gone on block. None of that is any of her business. Your ex is your ex, unless you want to be reeled back in. Do you?

Then she brought my ex into this for no reason
"Why are you bringing her up? We're no longer together and I don't wish to discuss it, OK?" {then she goes on block} is how you deal with that.

So I'm really confused why would her friend ask me that? we arent close friends and we barely even talk she dated my bestfriend they broke up at around the same time my ex dumped me...
You know why--because your ex either sent her sniffing or she's doing it to start some isht.

I cut my ex off 5 weeks ago I wanted to go no contact once again and I thought I would never hear my exes name again and here it is her friend asking this... What could this be?
"Why butter would never melt in my mouth..." You know exactly what this is about. Your ex is trying to get back with you because whatever she had going on ain't working out and she's trying to turn you into messy, sloppy fall back boy.

And please just give me genuine honest answers instead of saying oh move on, its your ex... or why do you care... Thanks guys and I love being part of this community!
but seriously--why do you care? Block them all and move on UNLESS you want to be reeled back into the mess. Do you?
  • Author
First question I'll ask...

Do you want to get back with your ex?

If your answer is no then if the friend gets in touch with you again just say something along the lines of "To be honest I always thought you were kind of cute, do you fancy going out sometime?". This way you'll find out both things is she just there to find out stuff about you for your ex or is she actually into you. Either way this will massively annoy your ex so its a win win situation for you.

Nooo I cant say that, she dated my bestfriend for 10 months so thats a no no

• Author
she'd have gone on block. None of that is any of her business. Your ex is your ex, unless you want to be reeled back in. Do you?

"Why are you bringing her up? We're no longer together and I don't wish to discuss it, OK?" {then she goes on block} is how you deal with that.

You know why--because your ex either sent her sniffing or she's doing it to start some isht.

"Why butter would never melt in my mouth..." You know exactly what this is about. Your ex is trying to get back with you because whatever she had going on ain't working out and she's trying to turn you into messy, sloppy fall back boy.

but seriously--why do you care? Block them all and move on UNLESS you want to be reeled back into the mess. Do you?

Thank you for answering all of those, honestly I dont know, I dont even know if she has a boyfriend or not... I mean I still like her and miss her but theres a possiblity she has a new guy lol...

Its weird because she still tries to get my attention because today I was going to my new apprenticeship at the same college she goes to and as I was walking in with my friend she was walking out with her friend from class and she saw me and pulled like a surprised face and burst out laughing it was weird... She did the same thing couple weeks ago with her friend I was waiting for my friend at the bus stop and a bus came and I looked up and saw my ex she was sat with some girl and she was just staring at me and laughing it was so weird... I dont know why she keeps laughing at me for no apparent reason...

I dont look funny or anything but her laughign is really childish and annoying lol

She does it because it makes you trip--and she knows you'll be trippin', so that's why she laughs at you.

When you get to the point where you used to didn't know her, this kind of stupidity won't take up so much residency in your mind.

• Author
She does it because it makes you trip--and she knows you'll be trippin', so that's why she laughs at you.

When you get to the point where you used to didn't know her, this kind of stupidity won't take up so much residency in your mind.

But whats the purpose???

Why bother if dumped me already?

We dated for 2 months and she dumped me because apparently we didnt speak for 2 days lol (Amazing reason to dump someone)

Then 2 weeks after breakup her friend said she missed me and wanted to see me which we did just because at the time my best friend was dating her best friend so I came along and she tried talking to me but I was blunt with her and didnt want to talk... Then she messaged me saying she wants to be friends to which I disagreed and told her to move on... But she would still message me from now and again but then it stopped after I posted a girl on my story and she unfollowed me on instagram lol...

Then she would still watch my insta stories and stuff but wouldnt talk now she stopped watching them or she might be watching them through her friend idk but it doesnt matter...

idk what to think or what she wants can you guys elaborate??

Edited by Francis60