Should I continue dating a guy that is not sure about his feeling for me?

Ivy1609

I have been dating a guy for a month and a half, we have so many things in common that is crazy but he hasnÂ’t even kissed me. I even went to his house to watch a movie and he didnÂ’t try to kiss me or anything. He already told me that he is not like other guys that try to have sex with me in the first date.

I told him that I like him and he told me that he loves to spend time with me and would like to go out with me even more but that he is not very sure about his feelings for me. He also told me that he will like us to have more trust. He is the one that keeps texting me and asking me out so I donÂ’t know what he wants.

I would dump somebody who hasn't kissed me in 1.5 months. I was about to dump the man who is now my husband because he didn't kiss me on our 1st 2 dates.

He seems like somebody who can't deal with the physical aspects of a relationship.

If you are having fun & want to continue dating him, carry on. If you are looking for a robust sex life, he's probably not your guy.

• Like 2
No reason why you should be dating someone who's unsure of his feelings for you.

How sure does somebody have to be at 1.5 months? That's only 45 days. That soon I can tell if I like somebody or if I am interested in continuing to get to know them but I have never in my life been sure of anything beyond that.

• Like 1
  • Author
I would dump somebody who hasn't kissed me in 1.5 months. I was about to dump the man who is now my husband because he didn't kiss me on our 1st 2 dates.

He seems like somebody who can't deal with the physical aspects of a relationship.

If you are having fun & want to continue dating him, carry on. If you are looking for a robust sex life, he's probably not your guy.

That’s why I don’t know ? he is extremely sensitive, I have never met someone like him. He loves art as much as me and writes about poetry and philosophy. We have only had 3 dates, once he tried to take my hand but that was all, sometimes I feel that he doesn’t feel attracted to me.

3 days in 1.5 months? Ugh. I'm bored already. My 3 dates with DH were over about 1 week & that pace of no kiss was too slow for me. My patience, which pales in comparison to yours paid off.

Why are you only seeing each other sooooo infrequently? Is he a hermit? Do you have conflicting schedules?

Try spending more time with him & you initiating. But if he doesn't step up his game, what are other choices do you have?

It's probably not about how attracted he is to you. It's about some social awkward thing of his. He probably has weird dating rules. He may be "on the spectrum". He may be odd. He may be asexual. Not having met him I can't give you a why but I really suspect it's not you.

• Like 2
Mrs._December
That’s why I don’t know he is extremely sensitive, I have never met someone like him. He loves art as much as me and writes about poetry and philosophy. We have only had 3 dates, once he tried to take my hand but that was all, sometimes I feel that he doesn’t feel attracted to me.

Oh lordy. The 'tortured artist' routine.

Run.

Fast.

• Like 1
  • Author
3 days in 1.5 months? Ugh. I'm bored already. My 3 dates with DH were over about 1 week & that pace of no kiss was too slow for me. My patience, which pales in comparison to yours paid off.

Why are you only seeing each other sooooo infrequently? Is he a hermit? Do you have conflicting schedules?

Try spending more time with him & you initiating. But if he doesn't step up his game, what are other choices do you have?

It's probably not about how attracted he is to you. It's about some social awkward thing of his. He probably has weird dating rules. He may be "on the spectrum". He may be odd. He may be asexual. Not having met him I can't give you a why but I really suspect it's not you.

Mostly because we work in the same company but with different schedules. I work at night so is a little difficult for me to go out during the week.

Maybe he just wants to be sure how he feels before taking it to the next level because he’s afraid of getting hurt.

• Author
This guy is broken...hell I wouldn't have gone past the first date...not worth it girl, just not worth it.

I don’t know why I keep attracting guys like him. He also told me that he had a bad experience and is not sure if he wants to go trough that again but he keeps talking to me everyday and asking me out.

I don’t know why I keep attracting guys like him. He also told me that he had a bad experience and is not sure if he wants to go trough that again but he keeps talking to me everyday and asking me out.

This is where you need to put your foot down...learn to have self worth and stick with YOUR expectations. The problem isn't the guys you are dating, it starts with you that keeps saying yes to them. Just because a guy is interested in you doesn't mean you should date them. Plus, stop interacting with this type, it's not leaving any room for the right guys to come around.

• Like 3

Oh Good Lord he hadn’t made a move in 6 weeks?

Doesn’t matter what his reasoning is. Wish him good luck and move on. The fact it’s possible he has never kissed a woman ( which is possible) would be a turn off how old are you 2? If he is over 19 that’s just not normal.

So he’s not like other guys all right and that’s not always a goood thing.

• Like 3