Intimate with Girl who does not communicate!

CephEsaul

This girl is drivin' me crazy! Excuse the language. She is driving me absolutely crazy!! I actually respect women in today's age of beta males & toxic feminism.

I wasn't always a traditionalist. In fact I can be out right crass! It's part of my game! I make her laugh constantly! We work together & I played it cool for a long time. Never really hit on her, but always upbeat & funny. You know maybe I flirted, but not any more so than any other girl I was working with. I actually didn't care much. Anyhow! Obviously I crossed the line one day. I could tell she dug me. So I asked her over. "Classy!" I know, but we're both busy all the time & she knew my deal: I recently loss my driving privileges. (I know! Bad power dynamic?)

She accepted. She was overjoyed! She came over. I made dinner. We watched a movie & before we got through it she starts punching me & getting physical. So she initiated it! We fooled around, but she didn't put out the first night.

Days later. I don't know how long, we repeat the ritual & we have sex! It's great! We are a perfect match sexually! Well! Haha! She is quite the masochist actually! Lol Sometimes I don't know where the line's drawnForeplay, intimacy, duration, the feeling! And oh man she is like sensitive! It's awesome bruhs! I have to tell you! Top shelf! And sisters!.. I would really like some female perspective on this cause this broad is crazy! And I want to keep using the word bitch because I'm so deeply frustrated with her! It's just not healthy man! I'm building resentment & I'm anxious all the time! What the **** is wrong with women?

Well! We've had a few minor fights already cause she's blown me off! She's always so late to respond! If she does at all by text, or doesn't pick up! But we see each other at work or finally hang out once a week. It's always 'I was asleep!', 'I didn't know...' Maybe! She does sleep a lot. I try to trust her, but when I'm around her at work, or otherwise she is just as glued to her phone as me or any other millennial so it is hard not to take this crap personally!

Like I am trying so hard to be patient! When we're together she says she really enjoys it, that she's not playing games, all really positive stuff! She's cuddly, we have touched on 'wanting something real.'

She just like texts so random like the next morning! I'll have asked her something & instead of signifying a response that night it will be "Good morning☺️" And in my head I'm like 'Bitch are you retarded?' What happened about the day before?

Is she testing me? To what end? I feel so disrespected! It IS disrespect-ful & hate it! So she just got out of a relationship & I know I can be impatient even though I think of myself as cool, calm, & collect so it's like this:

What's the move?

Do I ignore her back? Do I just stay me? I know this is a courting game, but this chick is especially confusing! All the signs, behavior, habits, & history indicate that she doesn't just dig me, but that she should be clingy. I can't shake the expectation! I didn't even care one way or another if she went out with me, but since she has I like her. And she's not clever, or like my dream girl, but she's sweet, she's cute, & she's the best lay I HAVE EVER had! Which is mind blowing! I'm actually so used to ****ty lays the last few years it probably has a lot to do with why I like her! Lol No **** right??

What's the power play? I don't want her to loose interest. I'm afraid she will, because she's flakier than a croissant!

And here I am - Pathetic

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
removed language

She’s probably not taking you seriously because you haven’t taken her on a date. Or it could be that you say things to her like you’ve said in your OP like, b####/toxic feminism/r#####. Most women won’t find that attractive. If you want to be popular with incels, keep using that language; if you want to attract women, drop it.

What exact questions are you texting her that you get upset that she doesn’t answer? Are you asking her out? If she’s avoiding your date invitations it means that she’s no longer interested in you but has to be nice because you’re her coworker and she doesn’t want drama at work. She wants you to get the hint and leave her alone. If she’s ignoring texts about random conversation topics, it means that she’s losing patience that you’re not asking her out on dates and she’s losing interest in you.

When a man asks a woman to stay over at his place on the first or second date and never takes her out in public for a date, the woman usually doesn’t take the man seriously as a dating partner because she knows that men typically only do that when they want no-strings-attached sex AKA to hit it and quit it.

Your problem is that you don’t know if she just wanted sex or if she actually likes you and wants a relationship. To find that out, you have to ask her on dates and not try to have sex after every single date. That doesn’t mean that you completely stop having sex with her, it means that you prove that you want to get to know her as a person and spend time with her by dating her and spending time with her. Slow down with the sex for a little while until she realizes that you like her as a person and don’t only want her for sex and then she’ll start taking you seriously.

Dates don’t have to be expensive. You can google inexpensive date ideas and you can take the bus or an Uber. Don’t ask her to hang out sometime or hang out at your place. Ask her if she wants to do a specific activity on a specific day.

If you act like a F-boy, you get treated like a F-boy. She can’t read your mind to know that you want her for more than sex. You have to ask her out on dates that aren’t hanging out at your house for her to know that you’re interested in her as a person. If you’ve been asking her out and she’s been turning you down or avoiding the question, it means that she’s not interested and you need to move on.

• Like 1