Does he just want to hookup?

wantslove92

So I met this guy from the gym. Hes 30 years old and Im 26. He followed me on instagram and direct messaged me. He then saw me at the gym approached me and introduced himself to me. He also has my number now. He texted me and told me that he wanted to take me out for dinner so he did. After dinner he asked me to come over and watch a movie with him. I thought that this was a red flag so I lied and told him that I'm tired and maybe next time I can come over. Hes been texting me for a whole week now and he textes me the whole day saying good morning and good night. He seems nice so far but I am feeling iffy. He wants to workout with me tonight and then he asked me what we are doing after and I said I don't know. He asked me if i wanted to come over again, buy take out and watch a movie. So I honestly told him that I am not ready to go to his house yet. Then he said Dont worry nothing will happen. I said maybe next time again. Now I'm feeling confused with this red flag. What is he up to?!

You already know. He's up to no good. If you are DTF & want NSA sex with him, go to his house. If you want to be courted properly on actual dates, he's not your guy.

what's to be confused about? seriously.

you said that you don't want to go to his house, 2x's now. he knows exactly what he's doing and where you're coming from because he, like the tool he is, said 'Dont worry nothing will happen." pfffft

don't fall for this. you sound like you are not ready to escalate with someone you just met. don't contact him....unless you just want to have sex

• Like 1

...in addition the frantic texting shows the clingy/neediness of the guy. These guys can sometimes have a hard time taking no for an answer when you don't want to see them any longer. Not all needy/clingy guys are stalkers,...but stalkers are pretty much all needy/clingy guys.

Versacehottie

Stick to your guns. I think you have your answer about what he wants already but if he is genuinely interested he should have NO problem respecting what you said and taking you out rather than continuing to offer a trip to his place. If he asked that yet again, it's just annoying and lame. Seriously, you should laugh at him the next time he says it rather than feel put on the spot. He's the one acting desperate and like you don't have a clue. You do have a clue so don't let him mess with your mind. Good luck

He asked me if i wanted to come over again, buy take out and watch a movie. So I honestly told him that I am not ready to go to his house yet. Then he said Dont worry nothing will happen. I said maybe next time again. Now I'm feeling confused with this red flag. What is he up to?!

If he was interested in more than sex, he'd have suggested going out somewhere with you as an alternative when you voiced your reluctance to go to his place. It is likely he's trying to do the minimum work possible to get you into bed. Also, since you said 'maybe next time', expect him to make exactly the same suggestion next time.

• Like 1
If he was interested in more than sex, he'd have suggested going out somewhere with you as an alternative when you voiced your reluctance to go to his place. It is likely he's trying to do the minimum work possible to get you into bed. Also, since you said 'maybe next time', expect him to make exactly the same suggestion next time.

Yes, I was about to write the same thing.

Sorry OP, but you already know what this guy wants.