Minute man!

Miche789504

Miche789504

Hey all,

I was just wondering if this has ever happened to anyone else.....have you ever been so into someone, you know that one person you were so in love with that everytime you thought about them you got the butter flies in your stomach and you heart would start to beat a little faster? :love:

Then you finally get the chance to be together and the sex is SO BAD that you're like WTF is worng with you! :mad:

Let me tell you what happened to me.... there is this guy that ive been in love with for like the past year....I would go out of my way to try and bump into or even get a chance to talk to him, well we fianlly became somewhat of friends and occasionally hung out here and there, but nothing major ever happened. Until one night it did, now I can understand that if you're a guy and lets say maybe you havent been with someone for a while you might not get the prize for lasting all night long, but this guy lasted less than 8 minutes :eek: if that!

I was so dissappointed that I had to just roll over and go to sleep!

I guess I was just wondering if anyone else has been as let down as I was

Oh boy. I'll link you to my same problem before alphamale does. :p

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t53926/?

It's still not cured. My H comes so fast (thank God he can keep going afterward!) even still.

I think the more sex you have, the better it gets.

How long have you been sexually active with him? It may just take time.

Maybe he was drunk

Maybe you were too hot for him to handle

Maybe he didn't care

Who knows, but the real question is given that it was one time, is there no value in giving it another try or two? If I bailed after every girl who was dull or not that good the first time, I'd probably never date anyone

A Fly onThe Wall
Originally posted by Miche789504

but this guy lasted less than 8 minutes

Make him wear 3 condoms :laugh:

• Author
Miche789504

He definitely wasn't drunk and I think he cared because he was the one who initiated everything, Im game for giving it another try and hoping that he can make longer than 8 mins!

A Fly onThe Wall

He definitely wasn't drunk and I think he cared because he was the one who initiated everything, Im game for giving it another try and hoping that he can make longer than 8 mins!

Give him a BJ first then wait for the second go around

• Author
Miche789504

No, we did that first and forget about it he got off within minutes! So I thought ok that got us ready the sex has got to go better than this......ummmm no that didn't happen to make things worse is he's really small too :(

A Fly onThe Wall

ummmm no that didn't happen to make things worse is he's really small too :(

So he is a Tampon Dick "Sorry"

You need to breach the subject of doing something to make him last longer with him.

Otherwise you are gonna wind up resenting him

to make things worse is he's really small too :(

strike two.....one more and he's out!

well personally it can be hard at first to stop yourself from going all the way the first couple of minutes. i usually stare at the wall or some nonsexual object until that passes and subsides. then as soon as my partner is done i regain focus and finish myself off. but if i haven't masterbated in more than 3-4 days, it is very difficult to stop myself.

Have him get you off first, then go for penetration. Then no matter how long or short the experience is - it'll be hyper-sensitive for you because you're all amped up after a nice warm orgasm.

Some direction is never a bad thing, either. Most guys I have dealt with think it's hot when you say something like "if you touch right here, it feels sooo good" or "keep doing that" etc.

soccorsilly

Go back for more----look at all this pressure you guys are putting on us men! Oh no what if he cant get it up, what if it is too small, too big, I don't come, he doesnt come, he comes too soon.

Sheesh!

I know that on my first time, there is a chance I will go to one of the extremes--coming really quickly (and yes I am guessin in under 8 mins but I don't have a stopwatch) or not being able to maintain the old hard on. It is a lot of pressure.

Don't say anythign for crying out loud just go and do it again and give it a third time and if it is still a problem, THAN maybe talk about it.

Believe me HE KNOWS!

As for the pencil dick hey your call no advice here although I hear if you shave your crotch it looks bigger! Maybe get some of thos magnifying reading glasses at CVS?

Originally posted by soccorsilly

Go back for more----look at all this pressure you guys are putting on us men! Oh no what if he cant get it up, what if it is too small, too big, I don't come, he doesnt come, he comes too soon.

Sheesh!

:laugh: Are we ever really happy?!?

A Fly onThe Wall
Originally posted by tiki

:laugh: Are we ever really happy?!?

I have seen a happy woman once .. She died of loneliness

We love the fact that you aren't happy.. Keeps us going

WhereSpiritsRoam

Actually, 8 minutes isn't that bad if it's the fast, wham-bam kind of sex. If you're talking slow and sensual, then he may want to try and double that time.

I don't think it's fair to label a guy 'minute man', or to evaluate his entire sexual performance based on just the first time.

I've even had one man admit to me that he's always lousy, the first time....

in terms of size, you can't blame him for his bad genetics - he knows this already, and your referencing it is just a nail in the coffin of his self esteem.

First time sex can be very awkward for alot of people. Guys have to deal with alot more pressure then women do. Will I not get a hard on? will I last too long, will I last to shortly? Chill out. Practice makes perfect.