Interested?

Sammygirl

I met this guy about a month ago and we went on a date immediately and he would talk to me everyday but we had a hard time making more plans together. Eventually we talked less but when we did talk it was still great. I'm guessing we would both were interested but it kinda faded with time but would go back up when we would try and connect.

I went to his house this week and we had a great time. We made plans again for this weekend which he bailed on which I am a little bummed about. And he hasn't texted me much but he was the one to initiate. I just don't know where to go from here. I really like him.. But I find he's giving me mix signals. Talking about us together but is not really fully there.

When we hungout I made it clear I wasn't having sex with him that night. He didn't mind. Eventually in the middle of the night we fooled around a bit. Like I did with him but I wouldn't let him in my pants. He was very respectful.

I just don't know if I should be trying to ramp up more like maybe sleeping with him or pulling back to see whats going on. We were supposed to hangout today and probably will tomorrow... Not sure if sleeping together would be a next step or if I should hold back more because I don't really understand the signals he's giving.

You keep saying the word "hangout". Sounds like you two are buddies than anything romantic. Just hanging out shooting the breeze as they say. Why not give it some time to develop and see where you to go. But right not your two are not dating just hanging out as friends. He had bailed out on you for a reason. Could have had a date or just was doing something else that time.

You are likely miss backup plan. If you met online don’t assume you are the only one he’s currently dating. Likely got a better date for this weekend. Maybe someone he might be able to get something from.