Williamjacob

Me: Good morning Jill

Her: Hi Will, and good morning too you

Me: I am doing great and you Jill

Her: Will I just woke up and can't wait for our first date tonight

Me: I going to pick you up at 4 pm is that already with you Jill

Her; Yes Will I can't wait to be with you

Me: I can't wait to be with you Jill

So guy's first date is at 4 pm. Going to pickup my new 2019 Lexus NX HYBRID 1 pm. Then go home take a shower get dress and ready to pickup Jill at 4pm at her apartment high rise.

What do you think I should buy here.. I am my cell typing this I got like 15 mins to go pick her up it's like 3:43 pm.

Are you buying a nice car just to impress the lady? Just checking. I propose that if this is your first date, your duty is to understand who you are dealing with rather than buying nice things.

Weren't you just posting about about silly drama between a new girl and your "crazy" ex?

Days of Our Lives.... :rolleyes:

• Like 1

You clearly either don't think she will keep the date or you don't think you deserve her, or both. This is all approval seeking and affirmation seeking behavor.

What do you think I should buy here...
Gas.

The old "run out of gas" trick before the end of the date doesn't work like it used to.

• Like 1

So guy's first date is at 4 pm. Going to pickup my new 2019 Lexus NX HYBRID 1 pm. Then go home take a shower get dress and ready to pickup Jill at 4pm at her apartment high rise.

What do you think I should buy here.. I am my cell typing this I got like 15 mins to go pick her up it's like 3:43 pm.

What do we think you should buy...where?

The whole interaction is odd, with the use of each other's name in every single message.

• Like 2
  • Author

I know it was too late to get recommendations from you guys. I didn't buy my Lexus to impress her I just got to replace what I had prior. Just had happen to be the date to pickup the new Lexus from the dealer here. To answer some of your questions when Jill and I text I just use her name in there so you knew I was talking to her. Some of you asked what about the other two women. No more with those crazies. I met this woman by accident by not paying attention inside of BEST BUY store here. I had bang into her. Just the two of us just it it off from there.

She's has stayed the night with me after our first date. I offered to put her up in my guest room. She refused and wanted to sleep with me. Cuddle you know what I mean! LOL But the date overhaul gone so well I guess more to come. I hope I don't run into anything odd but so far dinner was excellent. I had taken her to that Japanese place called Benihana.

After that taken her to the beach walked on the shore also brought a blanket and had laid it out so she and I could sit down. Pull out a bottle of wine and some chilled stem wine glasses. Jill and I had talked and made out. It was a perfect evening I say. After that I had taken her to a place I knew for Cuban dancing. She and I hit the dance floor as well. Afterwards I had offered to take her home but she wanted to come back to my place. I had no problem with that request. I had some goodies in the fridge as well. Choice of different flavored ice cream.

I made her something she wanted a banana split to share with me even added a cherry and extra whipped cream and two spoons of course. I had seen she had some whipped cream on her nose, I did offer to wipe it off but licked it off. Hey can't stop a guy like me from trying. She smiled. The night was better than I had hope it could be she kiss, cuddle and fingered my hair while I had laid on her lap. She was feeding me some red grapes I had in the fridge as well.

Afterwards we both headed to my bedroom pulling off each other clothing.. The rest you can figure out LOL. I am just up to grab some water and head back to the bed but I wanted to share to you all what sort of first date we had. Tomorrow, I mean later this morning I'll cook her breakfast in bed.

Hey guys I got to back to the bed with her before she notices I am gone..

• Like 1

Dude put your phone away and enjoy her.

Your color commentary can wait. I would be mad if I found out my date was off in the bathroom updating. Lol:eek:

• Like 2
I met this woman by accident by not paying attention inside of BEST BUY store here. I had bang into her. Just the two of us just it it off from there.

<SNIP>

These random meetings are the best IMO

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
  • Author

I really had a nice time with Jill this weekend. After the huge breakfast I had made, taken her to the beach but ended up at the pool instead to go swimming. I like to play shark in the pool with a woman Jill had no complaints doing that with me as she was up for that! LOL One more thing I like but I didn't try it with Jill, too early for that move. Jill very handy around my place. She help me make up the bed together also had a pillow play fight, of course I let her win! LOL. Well it's been a few hours since taking her home one long passionate kiss to say good bye for now.. Next date is setup for next Saturday 20th. It might be too soon to hop on a plane to the islands to really have some fun with Jill? What do you women think about that move?

Time for me to hit the sack, work in the morning ... Oh wait Jill just text me a message. She said Will I had a wonderful time with you this weekend! I want it to never end Will don't you agree? Typing yes Jill.. Kisses hugs good night Jill talk you later on today! Kisses and some back rubs to you Will good night my love!

• Like 1

I would keep dating her and see where it goes, but no island holidays yet. I wouldn't like that so early on when I barely know the man.

Keep both feet on the ground until you have gotten to know each other more.

• Author
I would keep dating her and see where it goes, but no island holidays yet. I wouldn't like that so early on when I barely know the man.

Keep both feet on the ground until you have gotten to know each other more.

Thank you we're both bless! :)

• Author
These random meetings are the best IMO

I have to agree with you as it just happen for me. We're both the same age as well in our late 20's. I feel I made the right choice with her. I had some bad choices but Jill is the best for me.

• Author

Me: Hey Jill what's up?

She: Hi Will, I have a question for you?

Me: Whats' the the question?

She: Would you consider moving in with me?

Me: ???

???

Now this is the problem with me? I got my own place and I own it. Should rent it out and live with Jill or should I just stay put, but I might loose Jill over this?

So I told her hmm can we talk about this on Saturday? She: Said yes Will..

So what do you all think is the best move for me with Jill.. Oh-by-the-way second date will be at her place on 20th! She's cooking me a wonderful dinner plus other activates you known what I mean? Wink!

No no no!

You've been on one date with this girl!

My lord, I hope you haven't met another crazy one. She's up to something. Do you have a lot of money?

• Like 1
  • Author
No no no!

You've been on one date with this girl!

My lord, I hope you haven't met another crazy one. She's up to something. Do you have a lot of money?

Yes I do have a lot of money! Why? But so does she!

Wasn't this some ist date thing just a week or two back.

Remember the convo you wrote.

Man l'd def' wait 6mths you guys sounded like a couple of robots no offense, still do.

Doesn't exactly sound like two people all loose and comfortable and happy and in love anywhere near enough to move in together.

You really wanna see what this is first.

• Like 1
  • Author
Wasn't this some ist date thing just a week or two back.

Remember the convo you wrote.

Man l'd def' wait 6mths you guys sounded like a couple of robots no offense, still do.

Doesn't exactly sound like two people all loose and comfortable and happy and in love anywhere near enough to move in together.

You really wanna see what this is first.

I get what your saying. She's really into me. I must be doing something right? LOL I care about her so much I am into her already too. I coming from crazy women. Finally someone like Jill I find her very intellectual both together and in the bedroom. What else can I ask for, Jill has it all to give and wants to be with always forever!

No! Jill and I have high level jobs we're both well off as well.

Ok. Well, high-level maturity doesn’t seem to be a big part of that equation.

• Like 2
  • Author
Ok. Well, high-level maturity doesn’t seem to be a big part of that equation.

I don't know if I should take that as comment seriously, but we're both 25 of age. Having fun but keeping it real. I knew too early to move in with her. I wanted to know how you all thought about that move. I am have it on track and don't want to have another crazy woman ever again. I am looking forward to be with Jill this weekend after work. Even the rich can't be perfect when it comes to a relationship.

"Having fun but keeping it real."

No, no, you are not. You need to get realistic about this. (Unless you are playing a joke on us all.)

You have had one night together. Get to know each other. What the hell is the rush??

Slow down or this will all blow up in your face.

• Like 1