LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

Big Date is On!

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

Like Tree23Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th October 2018, 3:43 PM   #1
Established Member

Big Date is On!

Me: Good morning Jill
Her: Hi Will, and good morning too you
Me: I am doing great and you Jill
Her: Will I just woke up and can't wait for our first date tonight
Me: I going to pick you up at 4 pm is that already with you Jill
Her; Yes Will I can't wait to be with you
Me: I can't wait to be with you Jill

So guy's first date is at 4 pm. Going to pickup my new 2019 Lexus NX HYBRID 1 pm. Then go home take a shower get dress and ready to pickup Jill at 4pm at her apartment high rise.

What do you think I should buy here.. I am my cell typing this I got like 15 mins to go pick her up it's like 3:43 pm.
Old 13th October 2018, 4:50 PM   #2
Established Member

Are you buying a nice car just to impress the lady? Just checking. I propose that if this is your first date, your duty is to understand who you are dealing with rather than buying nice things.
Old 13th October 2018, 10:00 PM   #3
Established Member

Weren't you just posting about about silly drama between a new girl and your "crazy" ex?

Days of Our Lives....
Old 13th October 2018, 11:19 PM   #4
PRW
Established Member

Location: In Illinois, within driving distance of the St Louis, MO area
Quote:
Originally Posted by Williamjacob View Post
You clearly either don't think she will keep the date or you don't think you deserve her, or both. This is all approval seeking and affirmation seeking behavor.

Quote:
What do you think I should buy here...
Gas.
The old "run out of gas" trick before the end of the date doesn't work like it used to.
Old 13th October 2018, 11:42 PM   #5
Established Member

You two sound very excited! I hope you both have a smashing time! YOLO!
Old 14th October 2018, 5:29 AM   #6
Established Member

Quote:

So guy's first date is at 4 pm. Going to pickup my new 2019 Lexus NX HYBRID 1 pm. Then go home take a shower get dress and ready to pickup Jill at 4pm at her apartment high rise.

What do you think I should buy here.. I am my cell typing this I got like 15 mins to go pick her up it's like 3:43 pm.
What do we think you should buy...where?

The whole interaction is odd, with the use of each other's name in every single message.
Old 14th October 2018, 5:54 AM   #7
Established Member

I know it was too late to get recommendations from you guys. I didn't buy my Lexus to impress her I just got to replace what I had prior. Just had happen to be the date to pickup the new Lexus from the dealer here. To answer some of your questions when Jill and I text I just use her name in there so you knew I was talking to her. Some of you asked what about the other two women. No more with those crazies. I met this woman by accident by not paying attention inside of BEST BUY store here. I had bang into her. Just the two of us just it it off from there.

She's has stayed the night with me after our first date. I offered to put her up in my guest room. She refused and wanted to sleep with me. Cuddle you know what I mean! LOL But the date overhaul gone so well I guess more to come. I hope I don't run into anything odd but so far dinner was excellent. I had taken her to that Japanese place called Benihana.

After that taken her to the beach walked on the shore also brought a blanket and had laid it out so she and I could sit down. Pull out a bottle of wine and some chilled stem wine glasses. Jill and I had talked and made out. It was a perfect evening I say. After that I had taken her to a place I knew for Cuban dancing. She and I hit the dance floor as well. Afterwards I had offered to take her home but she wanted to come back to my place. I had no problem with that request. I had some goodies in the fridge as well. Choice of different flavored ice cream.

I made her something she wanted a banana split to share with me even added a cherry and extra whipped cream and two spoons of course. I had seen she had some whipped cream on her nose, I did offer to wipe it off but licked it off. Hey can't stop a guy like me from trying. She smiled. The night was better than I had hope it could be she kiss, cuddle and fingered my hair while I had laid on her lap. She was feeding me some red grapes I had in the fridge as well.

Afterwards we both headed to my bedroom pulling off each other clothing.. The rest you can figure out LOL. I am just up to grab some water and head back to the bed but I wanted to share to you all what sort of first date we had. Tomorrow, I mean later this morning I'll cook her breakfast in bed.

Hey guys I got to back to the bed with her before she notices I am gone..
Old 14th October 2018, 9:33 AM   #8
Established Member

Dude put your phone away and enjoy her.

Your color commentary can wait. I would be mad if I found out my date was off in the bathroom updating. Lol
Old 14th October 2018, 10:40 AM   #9
Established Member

funny lol............................................

You are a fool if you believe that having each others passwords = trust.
Old 14th October 2018, 1:01 PM   #10
Established Member

Quote:
I met this woman by accident by not paying attention inside of BEST BUY store here. I had bang into her. Just the two of us just it it off from there.

<SNIP>
These random meetings are the best IMO

Last edited by LoveShack.org Moderator; 14th October 2018 at 5:15 PM..
Old 15th October 2018, 12:10 AM   #11
Established Member

I really had a nice time with Jill this weekend. After the huge breakfast I had made, taken her to the beach but ended up at the pool instead to go swimming. I like to play shark in the pool with a woman Jill had no complaints doing that with me as she was up for that! LOL One more thing I like but I didn't try it with Jill, too early for that move. Jill very handy around my place. She help me make up the bed together also had a pillow play fight, of course I let her win! LOL. Well it's been a few hours since taking her home one long passionate kiss to say good bye for now.. Next date is setup for next Saturday 20th. It might be too soon to hop on a plane to the islands to really have some fun with Jill? What do you women think about that move?

Time for me to hit the sack, work in the morning ... Oh wait Jill just text me a message. She said Will I had a wonderful time with you this weekend! I want it to never end Will don't you agree? Typing yes Jill.. Kisses hugs good night Jill talk you later on today! Kisses and some back rubs to you Will good night my love!
Old 15th October 2018, 2:57 AM   #12
Established Member

What a lovely update. I do love to be wrong when the actual outcome is a good one.
Old 15th October 2018, 3:27 AM   #13
Established Member

I would keep dating her and see where it goes, but no island holidays yet. I wouldn't like that so early on when I barely know the man.

Keep both feet on the ground until you have gotten to know each other more.
Old 15th October 2018, 5:55 PM   #14
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpatInItaly View Post
I would keep dating her and see where it goes, but no island holidays yet. I wouldn't like that so early on when I barely know the man.

Keep both feet on the ground until you have gotten to know each other more.
Thank you we're both bless!
Old 15th October 2018, 5:57 PM   #15
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc878 View Post
These random meetings are the best IMO
I have to agree with you as it just happen for me. We're both the same age as well in our late 20's. I feel I made the right choice with her. I had some bad choices but Jill is the best for me.