What to say when you want off the APP

ktmiller222

So I matched with a guy on an OLD app. I've actually noticed this guy for over a year on the app. We finally matched last week! We messaged each other here and there. I sent the last response (a response to his question). I have not heard from him in two days. I want to take a break from OLD app because guys on there seem to want to be pen pals. I am really interested in this one guy and we live very close. I don't want to come off desperate but I want to send him a message with my number before I delete the app just in case he wants to meet up. What should I say without coming off like I am desperate to meet him?

You know you can keep the app and just not participate? You're not obligated to write back to anyone who writes to you.

So, keep it and hope the guy you like messages you, or simply write him 'I'd enjoy speaking with you more but am getting off of OLD. Here's my contact info if you're interested'. Simple, and not desperate.

Be warned, he might be one of those pen pals if you chatted a bit without him talking about meeting.

So I matched with a guy on an OLD app. I've actually noticed this guy for over a year on the app. We finally matched last week! We messaged each other here and there. I sent the last response (a response to his question). I have not heard from him in two days. I want to take a break from OLD app because guys on there seem to want to be pen pals. I am really interested in this one guy and we live very close. I don't want to come off desperate but I want to send him a message with my number before I delete the app just in case he wants to meet up. What should I say without coming off like I am desperate to meet him?

send him your phone # and tell him you are getting off OLD. hopefully he'll take the ball and run

Everyone calls it "penpals".....maybe stop with the mundane chit chat and spice things up with being flirty/witty to be more interesting, .....you just may catch their eye more. Guys do you agree with this? Would this help you along to ask a girl out?