How to ask a friend to set me up

max3732

One of my friends lives in my area part time and he and his wife are very social. She is back in my area and I see her posting pictures with all these beautiful women and I was thinking there's got to be a way she can introduce me to someone.

When I get together with me friend should I ask him directly or is there some way to hint that I'd like him or his wife to set me up. What about if she's there and I talk to her?

Totally be direct. Let them know you are single and you would appreciate it if they kept you in mind if they have any female friends who would be interested in you.

I’ve only been setup once when I saw a friend of a friend flipping through pics on her phone and said “Whoa, who was that?”

It didn’t pan out (I had to call the chick out on some poor behavior towards her friend and her voice was like nails on a chalkboard lol) but she had no problem inviting her to an outing. I got my shot which is all you can ask

I would talk directly with the guys wife. Women seem to like setting up people more then men IMO. Especially if it’s her friends.

• Author
ask the wife to set you up. her husband won't be as serious about it

How do I do that? Just come right out and tell her O noticed she posts a lot of pictured with attractive women and was wondering if she'd set me up with them?

How do I do that? Just come right out and tell her O noticed she posts a lot of pictured with attractive women and was wondering if she'd set me up with them?

that's what you do

Oh, it's totally acceptable and even confident to approach a woman friend and say, "look I'm interested in meeting some good women to date. You seem to know a lot of good women. I'd appreciate suggestions or if you'd introduce me to some of your women friends."

That's actually quite a confident move ... and direct. The person needs to hear this directly because it's amazing ... sometimes they might know someone who would be great for you ... but if you're not asking them about contacts, they might think, "Oh, he's totally happy single."

Ask the wife ... Husband can listen in ... but ask the wife ... totally acceptable and a sign of confidence to do so.

You could approach the wife and ask her about a certain woman that you saw her with in a photograph. Then she can confirm if the person is with someone or not, then ask her if she could arrange an introduction. After all, that's part of what helped launch Facebook, isn't it? Ha ha ha ...

• Like 1