Does she like me?

Holtzmann

Hey everyone!

Hope you might be able to help me out.

I don’t know if this is important, but both the girl I like and myself are 25 years old.

Anyway, I met this girl around 6 months ago.

Immediately after I met her I asked a friend about her and I was told she has a boyfriend.

Five days ago, I decided to contact her in order to see how is she and what she is up to.

We ended up texting for almost 5 hours, and from that point onwards, we have texted every day, however, mostly for and hour or so (she broke up with her BF a week or two after we met).

Now you might be wondering what is the problem here.

Well she is currently in the US and she is coming home in one month.

Furthermore, she has two jobs which means that she doesn’t have a lot of time for texting (especially considering the fact that I am located in Europe).

The last time I initiated a contact (on Wednesday) she told me she was working so I didn’t reply as I didn’t want to bother her.

To my suprise, yesterday at around 11pm (GMT+1) she initiated the contact first by saying “hey, what are you up to? :)

She has also told me in her second message that she is having a break; in the end, we texted again for one hour.

Was this a hint on when to text her?

Finally, my main questions are, does she like me? Or if it’s too soon to say, is there any interest?

Secondly, I am really not sure whether to contact her again today, or to wait for a few days, or just wait for her to contact me again first?

I appreciate all the answers and opinions you might have for me.

Thank you!

Yes, and no.

She does seem to like you. Girls usually don't spend that much time on "just a friend". Even though this one does, the "just a friend" usually turns out to be in love after a while. Idk if she is aware of that.

Keeping the amount of text exchanged at around 50/50 is important at any stage of the relationship. My tip would be: always scroll up and estimate who has sent more text. If yours look at around 60% of the total, stop, and wait for her to catch up a bit ;)

Even more important that that is: plz consider well if you want to begin a long distance relationship. Most of it ends in pain my friend.

Good luck

• Author

Hey Farid,

Thanks for the tip!

However, it won't be a long distance relationship as she went to the US for 3 months; I mentioned she is coming back in October.

• Like 1