Smiles at the club

jovialmojo

jovialmojo

So I was out in the club after being out of the game for a while. I was wondering if there are some tips on maneuvering around the scene and the dating scene in general. I've was standing above the d ance floor the club has multiple levels and these two girls walks up beside me and both them smiled at me. What does that mean. Does that mean that they want to talk. The problem is that I don't knhow what to say . Or when I say something my voice comes out all wrong. The tone that I convey is all wrong. Also I was dancing by myself I see women look and smile at me. I am confused at what I should do. How do you try to talk to them as the music is really loud. I see another guy talk to a whole group of girls by himself. I see him hugging and talking to them while really close. It's wierd I can't do that much. My question is when a girl flashes you a smile or multiple smiles what does that mean?

lostgurl21

In clubs where the music is really loud a good way to communicate is through body language. Smiles and eye contact are important. You can convey alot by a simple glance and smile. For instance you can tell someone they are sexy just by the way you look them over and the way you smile at them. And these ladies that are smiling at you might be trying to tell you something. You need to stay confident and tell yourself that they can be sincerely showing intrest in you. Maybe next time you can offer one a drink and see where it goes from there.

Originally posted by lostgurl21

In clubs where the music is really loud a good way to communicate is through body language. Smiles and eye contact are important. You can convey alot by a simple glance and smile. For instance you can tell someone they are sexy just by the way you look them over and the way you smile at them. And these ladies that are smiling at you might be trying to tell you something. You need to stay confident and tell yourself that they can be sincerely showing intrest in you. Maybe next time you can offer one a drink and see where it goes from there.

just for sake of saying- if you ever want to see what "look them over" that she is describing... watch what Jude Law does in the movie Alfie- he walks into a club- goes for a drink.. some chick says something about euro-trash being uncool to her girlfriend but she catches Alfie's eye. He doues a double take (i think) and then just blatanly looks her up and down and gives her a sly smile. (this sounds oversimplistic- whihc is how i'm sure it SHOULD be... and like its way overly done- but when you watch - while not subtle - its very cooly done lol).

• Author
jovialmojo

thanks. Yeah. that body language tip is really great. Yet a least I am trying right now. :p But sometimes its tough especially now right after the rejection. The ****(feelings) hit you unexpectely out of nowwhere. It's f'cked up :laugh: