feel like she ignore me

Hello,

there is a girl that i like here so much, so one day i decide to tell here what i feel she respond to me that she will think about it.

After that we keep seeing each other with our other friends since there is nothing officiel and i feel like she needed time.

After around a month i asked here again and she told me that she did not reject the idea that we will be together and we have to go out more.

But i feel like she is not comfortable when i call here or text here, i'm really stuck should please advice me.

Thank you

• Author

yes i asked here to go out so i can tell here that i like here ....

last time i send here a message to ask here to go out she didn't reply to me!!

ExpatInItaly

Unfortunately, she is not interested. It sucks, but it happens.

I would move on so you can meet a girl who is eager to get to know you.

How old are you two?

If you are under 20, what she's saying / doing is trying to get to know you better. She needs more reassurance that you are a trustworthy guy.

Adult women go on dates with men to get to know them. Teenage girls hang out with boys in big groups to assess the boy's character. Only when she deems him to be a good guy will she agree to be alone with him for a one on one date. Hanging out involves getting to know you; dating involves physical manifestations of romantic interest like handholding, kissing or more. She may be trying to avoid that pressure.

If you are over 20, she's just not interested but she doesn't know now to be clear & flat out reject you because she doesn't want to hurt your feelings.

That is her (not here) way of saying she's not interested. She was just being nice because she didn't want to hurt your feelings by telling you she's not interested in your that way.

• Like 1

Ya she feels bad, and doesn't want to come on and say it to your face...she doesn't want to date you. She enjoys you as a friend, but not as a BF. She rejected you.

• Like 1
Hello,

there is a girl that i like here so much, so one day i decide to tell here what i feel she respond to me that she will think about it.

After that we keep seeing each other with our other friends since there is nothing officiel and i feel like she needed time.

After around a month i asked here again and she told me that she did not reject the idea that we will be together and we have to go out more.

But i feel like she is not comfortable when i call here or text here, i'm really stuck should please advice me.

Thank you

Did you not understand what she told you here in bold! she respond to me that she will think about it.

That means no and it doesn't mean yes nor does it mean maybe, just mean not interested!

• Like 1

I agree she's sending mixed messages -- BUT if she was really interested, she'd be responding to you and going out with you instead of putting you off. I think she's cowardly to not be more honest with you, but that's true of a lot of people, unfortunately.

I can tell you that as a woman, if there was a man I was even remotely interested in contacting me and leaving messages or asking out, I would never ever ignore it. If I was interested, I would say "YES!" So don't waste any more of your time on her.

And one little thing: Usually it's considered odd to tell someone you like them before you have even dated them. Don't "tell" your feelings until you are sure it's mutual and have been dating awhile. "Show" your feelings simply by asking out on dates and being nice to her.