Married woman flirting with me?

crazyguy123

crazyguy123

So I have seen this woman at the gym for quite some time. She's absolutely gorgeous.

One day, I come to the gym late and missed a class. So did she. So I asked if she wanted to do some training together.

We ended up training together and we were quite playful and quite flirty as well. Right after training, she laid on the mats and wanted me to lay next to her. I began to stretch my back as I do have some problems with it. Then she insisted on giving me a back rub. She took down my number. She even drove me home

Few days later, I see her at the gym. we were quite playful again. She told me she has kids and they're with her "husband" but she continued to toy around with me.

I saw her last night at a class. She was extremely playful again. She even smacked my butt.

When I got home, I saw her instagram story at a pub patio. I asked where it was. She then asked me "Why? you wanna come with me next time??"

What are your thoughts?

So I have seen this woman at the gym for quite some time. She's absolutely gorgeous.

One day, I come to the gym late and missed a class. So did she. So I asked if she wanted to do some training together.

We ended up training together and we were quite playful and quite flirty as well. Right after training, she laid on the mats and wanted me to lay next to her. I began to stretch my back as I do have some problems with it. Then she insisted on giving me a back rub. She took down my number. She even drove me home

Few days later, I see her at the gym. we were quite playful again. She told me she has kids and they're with her "husband" but she continued to toy around with me.

I saw her last night at a class. She was extremely playful again. She even smacked my butt.

When I got home, I saw her instagram story at a pub patio. I asked where it was. She then asked me "Why? you wanna come with me next time??"

What are your thoughts?

You have to decide whether you want a world of drama and potentially breaking up a marriage and family

Wedding ring?

If socializing to enjoy yourself and not investing time to find a serious, monogamous and committed partner, these interactions can be a lot of fun.

Generally, IME, they trend to the 'I'm married but not dead' realm and are situational time fillers that feel good. Titillating a man and getting his attention, especially if he flips that desire switch, can be beneficial to one's ego/id. Then it's over and back to the safe and loving nest of husband and children.

It doesn't mean anything in any global sense. IMO, if you view it similarly to a married man who may have casual sex with others but no way no how has any emotional content attached to them, that comes close except the ladies don't even need/desire the physical contact.

I base this opinion on decades of contact with MW's and either observing their actions with myself or what they've told me directly regarding how they enjoy men and balance that with their marriage.

My caution about going down this path would be this..... after awhile it can leave one jaded. Anymore, a woman can tell me she loves me and demonstrate all the signs of sincere care and desire and, yup, I don't believe her. Too many ILY's and titillations for amusement and ego gratification under the bridge of life experience. If you think you can disconnect from that milieu, enjoy.

She may want to get slammed, or she just likes having boy toys around her for attention. She may even have an open marriage....you just never know. You are an adult, just ask her.

• Like 2

Clearly she wants to escalate things. And I will say that as enticing as it can be, it's not worth it unless she is in an open relationship.

• Like 1
Lotsgoingon

Qualifies as flirting to me ... pretty loudly so.

When you wrote about the "back rub," I thought you might be pulling our legs here ... That's out of a comedy movie ...

I mean: are you REALLY asking if this qualifies as flirtation? Really? Does she need to rent a motel room, hand you the key, kidnap you and bring you there to finally convince you?

I think you're really asking what you should do in response to this flirting.

And I'll say this before we get to the moral question, the practical question (a married woman is not really available) ... and so on ... I'll get to the STALKING/CREEPY question. She is coming onto you way too hard ...

You ever seen those movies or crime shows where a woman comes onto a man really hard? ... Dumb besotted guy falls hard ... and next thing you know, she's asking him to kill her "abusive" husband. Last scene: he's in jail and totally perplexed as to how he landed there ... and oh, turns out the husband wasn't really abusive.

Seriously, I would be less suspicious if you told me you had stumbled into some really great conversations with her ... and you two just found each other enticing. But this level of approach--she is beyond flirting--I really would not trust.

And if she goes this quickly for you, you think this only time she will do this?

Draw some boundaries brother. Proceed at your own risk, high risk in my view.