Which road to contentment?

Torment719

Torment719

Been widowed for several years. During this time I have dated a few men of the men I’ve dated one in particular was in a serious relationship. He wanted to marry me but I broke up with him a few times because I thought him to be untruthful regarding his finances and he was irresponsible when it came to his money as well.

I’ve reconciled with them in a few occasions only to find that he couldn’t really change the point that I have peace of mind. However I still love him and I know that he feels the same because although I try to block out his number and his email and any other way for him to reach me recently he tried reaching meet out to me through a game app that we always play together in the past I have not yet responded and do not believe it is my best interest to respond because it seems that I will just buy myself back in the same position. P been widowed for several years.

During this time I have dated a few men of the men I’ve dated one in particular was in a serious relationship. He wanted to marry me but I broke up with him a few times because I thought him to be untruthful regarding his finances and he was irresponsible when it came to his money as well. I’ve reconciled with them in a few occasions only to find that he couldn’t really change the point that I had peace of mind. However I still love him and I know that he feels the same because although I try to block out his number and his email and any other way for him to reach me recently he tried reaching meet out to me through a game app that we always play together in the past I have not yet responded and do not believe it is my best interest to respond because it seems that I will just by myself back in the same position.

I met a second man over year ago and is very considerate and cares about me however I’ve had issues with him to space. Specifically he case at me hot and heavy during the first 10 months and so we talked about living together and then the conversation ended on his end and even though he saw me starting to get my home ready for sale he said nothing. Obviously, I will not be selling my house. More importantly he became less affectionate with me in terms of showing me his affection and I’ve never met any of his friends, I’ve only met his immediate family once other than his adult children. I on the other hand I’ve introduced him to buy full circle of family and friends invited him to our family events.

He has never done this even though there is an upcoming family event that he still hasn’t invited me to. I understand this is a red flag and I don’t believe for the same page. I’m ready to have an exclusive relationship and something I can build on and where I see the person on a fairly regular basis other than one night a week. I just don’t believe he’s the right one for me but of course I will speak to him about it following this weekend’s family event I’m taking him to parents the eighth one and parent.

To complicate matters further I met someone online who although I was inot subscribing I thought I might have something in common with. We’ve had wonderful conversations and we do want to meet one another. Obviously I feel guilty even talking about meeting him. seems like he and I would have a lot more in common and he seems much more settled in terms of his family life given that his kids are fully grown and on their own (as opposed to the current boyfriend who aren’t completely independent).

So far I get the feeling that he is open to a real relationship. The last thing I wanna do is to make my life more complicated but I feel completely unfufilled at this point. If anyone has any practical visor suggestions or thoughts I would greatly appreciate it thank you

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Paragraphs

If you have more than one person you're interested in and don't like the complication of it, then simply pick one to get to the bottom of first and tell the other (only if it comes to it) that you just started dating someone and will see if it goes anywhere first and not multidate.

mortensorchid

You won't commit to anyone. You find a reason or excuse as to how / why you can't do something. A person who WANTS a commitment of some kind always finds a reason or excuse why something CAN be done. Fact.