Fancy a woman at work.

My old thread is locked as it's from 6 months ago. Here is the link for more background.

https://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/dating/643720-workplace-crush#post7473313

Hey guys, I'll probably get flamed for this... but I'm still in the same position 6 months later... I don't really talk to anybody about this girl and my fears because it's not something I would want my friends to know, I know I need to "just do it", but I've never been the most social person being a bit of an introvert and never really chasing women too hard and ending up in ltr's.

I think the woman I fancy looks good, seems friendly and is definitely desirable in general. I think she could have some inkling I like her, I'm not sure as she does not know me well but I feel a little nervous when I see her, speak to her but do my best to act cool/be witty if she says something of that nature the few times we chit chat. The other week she used some female charm, pout/eyes (I think I was love struck for the rest of the day) on me to ask me to borrow something trivial but my office is far away to go backward and forward for just the trivial item so I said I was doing something but would but didn't end up taking it.

my excuses for not going forward have been..

I can't see that shes interested in me and think maybe she might be out of my league... but as you can probably tell I don't have massive confidence so not sure if I putting myself down or myself up.

If I get rejected she could mention it to her colleagues. I see her with people from different departments and sometimes cross paths when she is going to lunch with female colleagues from other departments. And she is front of house at times, so she knows everyone that I have to walk past everyday to enter or leave the building.

Sgthaytham

I once had a huge thing for this Aussie girl I worked with. **** me she was gorgeous, and I literally couldn’t help staring at her ass and fanny lol.

Anyway, she might have or might not have been into me, but at the end of the day I told myself not to get mixed with people I work with.

I think that’s what you should do in this case. It’s been 6 months, nothing has happened, she’s probably not into you, she probably wouldn’t want anything to happen (even if she does like you), and at the end of the day it’s probably best to avoid workplace flings.

mortensorchid

Don't go there, you really don't want to. You'll make a donkey out of yourself and you'll never escape or live it down or whatever else. Just resolve it and let it be.

Leave her alone man. Especially in this MeToo environment. Coworker + MeToo is a dangerous cocktail. At least with a stranger she would not know enough about you to ruin your life after expressing interest.

I already told you, the only way to find out is to ask her out on a date. If she says YES, she is interested. *drops microphone*

My old thread is locked as it's from 6 months ago. Here is the link for more background.

https://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/dating/643720-workplace-crush#post7473313

Hey guys, I'll probably get flamed for this... but I'm still in the same position 6 months later... I don't really talk to anybody about this girl and my fears because it's not something I would want my friends to know, I know I need to "just do it", but I've never been the most social person being a bit of an introvert and never really chasing women too hard and ending up in ltr's.

I think the woman I fancy looks good, seems friendly and is definitely desirable in general. I think she could have some inkling I like her, I'm not sure as she does not know me well but I feel a little nervous when I see her, speak to her but do my best to act cool/be witty if she says something of that nature the few times we chit chat. The other week she used some female charm, pout/eyes (I think I was love struck for the rest of the day) on me to ask me to borrow something trivial but my office is far away to go backward and forward for just the trivial item so I said I was doing something but would but didn't end up taking it.

my excuses for not going forward have been..

I can't see that shes interested in me and think maybe she might be out of my league... but as you can probably tell I don't have massive confidence so not sure if I putting myself down or myself up.

If I get rejected she could mention it to her colleagues. I see her with people from different departments and sometimes cross paths when she is going to lunch with female colleagues from other departments. And she is front of house at times, so she knows everyone that I have to walk past everyday to enter or leave the building.

Leave her alone. There is the #metoo reason. I don't think anyone should be doing anything romantic with anyone at work ever in today's world.

But even if you did, you are too wishy-washy to make it work. "I think the woman I fancy looks good"? That is something you should KNOW. "I think I was love struck". Again, you should KNOW. If you are really sure and you really want her, you would not be asking for advice. The fact that you are asking here is proof that it is something you should not pursue.