I need in dating don't make fun

John022685

John022685

I met a girl in october of last year online she really captured my heart she is a single mom of 2 but I still liked her and I told her I had feelings for her this is all before meeting in person that's how happy I was see I was born disabled and people judge me because of it so I try to meet online and as I said she captured my heart now in december she stopped calling me and never heard anything since is that not interested or friend zone? She just gave me her number without me even asking and why do girls do that if they are not interested she would call me morning day and night and december 4th was the last time I text her next night she said she was in a bad mood and nothing since.

I met a girl in october of last year online she really captured my heart she is a single mom of 2 but I still liked her and I told her I had feelings for her this is all before meeting in person that's how happy I was see I was born disabled and people judge me because of it so I try to meet online and as I said she captured my heart now in december she stopped calling me and never heard anything since is that not interested or friend zone? She just gave me her number without me even asking and why do girls do that if they are not interested she would call me morning day and night and december 4th was the last time I text her next night she said she was in a bad mood and nothing since.

I hope you take more breaths with her than you do when you're talking to us

• Like 1
  • Author
John022685
I hope you take more breaths with her than you do when you're talking to us

Sorry I am very frustrated and I never met her in person that's another thing,we were supposed to meet this year but she ended things december 4th I wonder why?

CautiouslyOptimistic

Can you share a bit more about your disability? As a single mother of two, there are limits to what I'd conceivably be willing to "deal with" with regard to adding more to my plate....

• Like 1
  • Author
John022685
Can you share a bit more about your disability? As a single mother of two, there are limits to what I'd conceivably be willing to "deal with" with regard to adding more to my plate....

I was born with cerebral palsy and I have met people online and in person who judge me because of it. I have never been in a serious relationship everything was always about money no one has ever gotten serious with me, the first girlfriend that I thought I had pretended to like me just to go on dates to get out of the house and because she felt sorry for me, getting back to current we are 33 and 34 years old we met on the chat line and at first she seemed very interested she asked me personal questions so I said maybe she may be the one.

• Author
John022685
Was she aware of your disability from the beginning, or at what point?

Yes I told her about it online before I even texted that is something I don't hide some are ok with it but most are not.

Disabled or not you seem very naive to fall for a girl you have never met.

Do you know how many fake profiles and scammers there are online?

So you have any support system from friends and family that can maybe help you join some local groups?

If you have Facebook they probably have groups for people with disabilities in your area.

Please don’t give up. Just don’t waste your time with online people you don’t even know are legit.

Good luck

• Like 1

I am sorry for your heartache. It's been a while now, she has likely moved on. You should probably try to do the same. I'm sure there is someone out there who will love and appreciate you, you just have to keep looking.

coolheadal

That woman had 2 kids to think about you really don't know why she was in a mood. Maybe the ex is still around her. You need to find women who are nurses, who nursing aids those that don't mind your condition. It's been almost a year you need to move on focus on what else you can do in your life but never give up hope. Volunteer you would be surprise that the type of women that do that might be into you.

• Author
John022685
Disabled or not you seem very naive to fall for a girl you have never met.

Do you know how many fake profiles and scammers there are online?

So you have any support system from friends and family that can maybe help you join some local groups?

If you have Facebook they probably have groups for people with disabilities in your area.

Please don’t give up. Just don’t waste your time with online people you don’t even know are legit.

Good luck

I am aware of fake people online I've been a chat line member for 13 years now and yes I have been scammed lied to people refuse to send pictures don't wanna meet you name it it's happend and no I am not naive I just become attached fast. I notice every forum that I am part of starts with support groups and stuff like that. Nurses and med students would definitely overlook me they are very pretty.

It's been six months...time to let it go. I know it hurts.

You have a hurdle with your CP. It's harder to find a mate...it is what it is. I'm sure you're already aware. I know I sound like a shallow jerk, but with a profound disability, I'm wondering what your income is, what level of care you require, what level of care you will require in the future, as your body ages and doesn't work as well (as what happens with all of us), and if you can provide. If I had two young children, I wouldn't be eager to take on a high needs husband and the cost involved let alone the time required - do you need assistance with activities of daily living? Are you able to drive or transport yourself? Do you work? Can you shop, cook, clean, and are you able to provide and care for children as a stepfather and all that entails? There's a lot to think about, OP, and it's going to have women choosing a different path. You could be a normal guy with a child that has a disability and find yourself in the same boat, because this is life-long and a major commitment. Someone is out there for you, but you have extra challenges in that department.

My thought is she very much enjoyed you and texting...this was the fantasy, as it always is when you meet online at first. Two months went by, though, and you only met once. Once you met, I'm going to guess that she struggled, because I know I would -- he's so great, but...and it's the but...and it's a big but...sorry.

It's time to let this one go, OP. Six months...it's not happening. Disability or not, December fourth is just shy of a full six months. It hurts, it's still a loss; I get it...you're losing what could have been...what you thought was true and real...ouch. Again, there's someone...everyone has a someone.

• Author
John022685
It's been six months...time to let it go. I know it hurts.

You have a hurdle with your CP. It's harder to find a mate...it is what it is. I'm sure you're already aware. I know I sound like a shallow jerk, but with a profound disability, I'm wondering what your income is, what level of care you require, what level of care you will require in the future, as your body ages and doesn't work as well (as what happens with all of us), and if you can provide. If I had two young children, I wouldn't be eager to take on a high needs husband and the cost involved let alone the time required - do you need assistance with activities of daily living? Are you able to drive or transport yourself? Do you work? Can you shop, cook, clean, and are you able to provide and care for children as a stepfather and all that entails? There's a lot to think about, OP, and it's going to have women choosing a different path. You could be a normal guy with a child that has a disability and find yourself in the same boat, because this is life-long and a major commitment. Someone is out there for you, but you have extra challenges in that department.

My thought is she very much enjoyed you and texting...this was the fantasy, as it always is when you meet online at first. Two months went by, though, and you only met once. Once you met, I'm going to guess that she struggled, because I know I would -- he's so great, but...and it's the but...and it's a big but...sorry.

It's time to let this one go, OP. Six months...it's not happening. Disability or not, December fourth is just shy of a full six months. It hurts, it's still a loss; I get it...you're losing what could have been...what you thought was true and real...ouch. Again, there's someone...everyone has a someone.

I have my own apartment and I can walk no vehicle yet because I can't use my feet properly so I have to get an adapted vehicle once I pass the evaluation I do have income we never met she said let me get through the holidays and then I will work on meeting you in the new year which never happened. The final time we talked her and her kids were at her mom's house she said she was looking for someone to accept her for who she is which means the kids as well I was willing to but she didn't want I guess. So are you saying that with my CP that my chances at a relationship won't happen?

<snip>

So are you saying that with my CP that my chances at a relationship won't happen?

No, that is not what I'm saying...please re-read.

I am saying that you have extra challenges that other people do not have, and I think you are very well aware of this. There is someone out there for you, it just takes some time to find them.

You can't get yourself lost in these online, text-only relationships, or just phone or face time with no actual meeting.

No meet, no text.

Nip it in the bud; if they have tons of excuses not to meet, move on.

You assume that people join a dating site because they are in a place to date. You assume that when they say "seeking long term," they are seriously seeking long-term, serious commitment, marriage...but you run into people who don't want to meet, too busy, they like being a pen pal and the attention without taking the time to pursue a real, live, in-person relationship and the long-term, potential marriage they state they want...some are frauds, some want sex, some just like the attention and distraction from reality.

No meet, no text...or resolve yourself to falling in love with a pen-pal and fretting over the one that stopped communicating with you six months ago.

You met online in October...how long did you text before you met? Between meeting in October and her not speaking to you anymore in early December, that itself is two months - one meet in two months - and you were clinging to dear life on this fantasy.

Don't do that anymore.

If you can't nail down a time within one-two weeks, move on.

• Author
John022685
No, that is not what I'm saying...please re-read.

I am saying that you have extra challenges that other people do not have, and I think you are very well aware of this. There is someone out there for you, it just takes some time to find them.

You can't get yourself lost in these online, text-only relationships, or just phone or face time with no actual meeting.

No meet, no text.

Nip it in the bud; if they have tons of excuses not to meet, move on.

You assume that people join a dating site because they are in a place to date. You assume that when they say "seeking long term," they are seriously seeking long-term, serious commitment, marriage...but you run into people who don't want to meet, too busy, they like being a pen pal and the attention without taking the time to pursue a real, live, in-person relationship and the long-term, potential marriage they state they want...some are frauds, some want sex, some just like the attention and distraction from reality.

No meet, no text...or resolve yourself to falling in love with a pen-pal and fretting over the one that stopped communicating with you six months ago.

You met online in October...how long did you text before you met? Between meeting in October and her not speaking to you anymore in early December, that itself is two months - one meet in two months - and you were clinging to dear life on this fantasy.

Don't do that anymore.

If you can't nail down a time within one-two weeks, move on.

The last time I tried to reach her was march 19 again no reply so I just stopped and never texted again. I fell in love with a picture we never met in person there are many girls that also want business relationship some want FWB but nothing serious I don't pay for sex I don't drive but I can rent a taxi to meet but if I get attacked I can't fight.

I thought you said you met once. The reality is, you never met at all.

I think you need to work on punctuation. It helps in expressing what you're trying to say. Your writing is very difficult to follow.

You never met her, yet you're hung up on her...six months later.

No meet, no text.

Let this one go and learn from this mistake. Even with an upcoming date, you just cannot allow yourself to get invested in a text conversation. You won't know anything until you spend actual physical time together.

• Author
John022685
I thought you said you met once. The reality is, you never met at all.

I think you need to work on punctuation. It helps in expressing what you're trying to say. Your writing is very difficult to follow.

You never met her, yet you're hung up on her...six months later.

No meet, no text.

Let this one go and learn from this mistake. Even with an upcoming date, you just cannot allow yourself to get invested in a text conversation. You won't know anything until you spend actual physical time together.

No we never met at all because she said she doesn't trust meeting people from the internet in person because they are crazy people are just crazy in general weather it be on the internet or in person.

No we never met at all because she said she doesn't trust meeting people from the internet in person because they are crazy people are just crazy in general weather it be on the internet or in person.

????

She's certainly using the wrong forum, then, isn't she, if she refuses to meet people she pursues online? She had to physically set up her online profile on a DATING site in order to MEET people to DATE.

Rubbish.

She gave you fodder and then disappeared.

Get over it sweetie, she's not interested. Move on. It's been six months.

• Like 1

There are dating site specifically for people in your situation. You are not the only disabled person trying to date.

Look at Steven Hawking.....he had np getting laid.

• Author
John022685
????

She's certainly using the wrong forum, then, isn't she, if she refuses to meet people she pursues online? She had to physically set up her online profile on a DATING site in order to MEET people to DATE.

Rubbish.

She gave you fodder and then disappeared.

Get over it sweetie, she's not interested. Move on. It's been six months.

The chat lines are not like dating sites what happens there, the user records a greeting for others to listen to, they can then send messages or request to connect for live one one conversation.

The chat lines are not like dating sites what happens there, the user records a greeting for others to listen to, they can then send messages or request to connect for live one one conversation.

SO???

She's utilizing a forum that suggests MEETING; otherwise, why bother? Is there a profile that states she just wants to chat through this forum but not actually date or meet? If that's the case, then you accept the protocol she put forth...chat through this site with no meet.

She doesn't want to chat, and she doesn't want to meet. She isn't offering anything, nor is she available for what you want. Move on.

I'm done with this conversation. You are pining over someone that stopped talking to you six months ago that you met through some chat site eight -8- months ago yet never met in person. She is actively on a dating forum but refuses to meet people because they're "all" creepy and scary. Do the math, dude. Live in your little delusion that there is something special there...there is not, and there never was. She wants a sugar daddy, your money, or attention to fill the voids in her life, and she cuts bait the second her desire is not fulfilled.

You seem like a smart guy, but all your brain cells are lost over this...do you think you are ripe for the picking as a disabled guy who comes across as desperate for attention, but when your disability check isn't being forked over to buy groceries or pay rent for the (imaginary and non-existent) two kids, you got dumped?

Get with the program, dude. No meet, no text. Consider them all frauds and as****les until you share a beverage and conversation in person.

End of story.

• Author
John022685
SO???

She's utilizing a forum that suggests MEETING; otherwise, why bother? Is there a profile that states she just wants to chat through this forum but not actually date or meet? If that's the case, then you accept the protocol she put forth...chat through this site with no meet.

She doesn't want to chat, and she doesn't want to meet. She isn't offering anything, nor is she available for what you want. Move on.

I'm done with this conversation. You are pining over someone that stopped talking to you six months ago that you met through some chat site eight -8- months ago yet never met in person. She is actively on a dating forum but refuses to meet people because they're "all" creepy and scary. Do the math, dude. Live in your little delusion that there is something special there...there is not, and there never was. She wants a sugar daddy, your money, or attention to fill the voids in her life, and she cuts bait the second her desire is not fulfilled.

You seem like a smart guy, but all your brain cells are lost over this...do you think you are ripe for the picking as a disabled guy who comes across as desperate for attention, but when your disability check isn't being forked over to buy groceries or pay rent for the (imaginary and non-existent) two kids, you got dumped?

Get with the program, dude. No meet, no text. Consider them all frauds and as****les until you share a beverage and conversation in person.

End of story.

I didn't mean to upset anyone thanks.

Ok then why was she online stringing you along?

This is the advice I give to anyone online dating.

Make sure they are local. Make sure they are legit. Arrange a brief meeting within 1-2 weeks of charting. The longer you Carry on without meeting the less likely you will.

Set a date to meet by and stick with it.

The harsh reality is, someone who is not disabled likely doesn’t want to bother with someone who is. Someone who has a disability is much more likely to give you a chance.

• Author
John022685
Ok then why was she online stringing you along?

This is the advice I give to anyone online dating.

Make sure they are local. Make sure they are legit. Arrange a brief meeting within 1-2 weeks of charting. The longer you Carry on without meeting the less likely you will.

Set a date to meet by and stick with it.

The harsh reality is, someone who is not disabled likely doesn’t want to bother with someone who is. Someone who has a disability is much more likely to give you a chance.

We are both local yes I did tell her about my disability she said that she didn't mind and that is not something to judge a person off of, I just don't know why she told me at first let me get through the holidays and then I will work on meeting you when the year changes. She asked me if I had kids and I said no kids, girlfriend or anything and she said ok. She told me that she had kids after I texted her the first night so I asked are you still in contact with their father, no we haven't been together in the past 7 years he hasn't did anything for my kids since birth. I told her well since we are both single I want to be your bf ok we will see.

coolheadal

You need to see the truth and let that woman and her kids go. I am sure she has her own problems. If she has enjoyed talking to you on the cell or text you have good penpal friend there. It's not serious until you meet in person and share a life together. Everyone gets caught-up in the fantasy mixing text, cell without physical connection.