Has he brushed me off? Should I go NC?

Confused98765

Confused98765

There is this guy I've been speaking to for three months now and we have seen eachother on two proper dates and and three brief chats. Now I asked him if he would like to go to dinner sometime and he responded with a 'yeah maybe. Would like to catch up again' and I said 'awsome let me know if you do' to which he never replied. Was this a brush off by him I felt the maybe was weird and should I go NC now? I tend to snapchat him daily

There is this guy I've been speaking to for three months now and we have seen eachother on two proper dates and and three brief chats. Now I asked him if he would like to go to dinner sometime and he responded with a 'yeah maybe. Would like to catch up again' and I said 'awsome let me know if you do' to which he never replied. Was this a brush off by him I felt the maybe was weird and should I go NC now? I tend to snapchat him daily

You do realize if he's snapchatting with you, he's probably snapchatting with other girls. He has, in his mind, girl #1, #2, #3, etc. Not sure which one you think you are, but TBH, you are not #1.

If you were he wouldn't be blowing you off easily. He's be literally chasing you a lot.

Take it from a long time veteran here. Don't chase something that doesn't want to be chased by you.

• Like 1

I wouldn't jump to NC but I would never chat with anybody daily. It's smothering. Dial it back to once a week & see what happens. If you still get nothing, move on.

It doesn’t sound like he’s very interested. Lukewarm and likely dating others. Channel your attention elsewhere.

• Like 1
CautiouslyOptimistic

I've never had someone who was interested in spending time with me say, "yeah maybe."

• Like 3

He's not really even interested. If he was, you'd know it, and you wouldn't have to be doing the initiating. Just forget about him and spend your time out trying to meet a guy in real life.