Was I spiked?

livinglife2019

livinglife2019

Ok I know this is a dating tab but anyway I don't know where else to post it. I was out Saturday night at a gig, I had drank a good bit and in turn got in to a massive row with my ex, I then ended up walking for over 6 hours not realising where I where I was or how far I walked. I don't remember anything from the night a few blurry memory's but that's about it. I wasn't my normal self at all. I spoke to my friend today who told me that I must have been spiked as you couldn't walk that far and not know where you were it only felt like an hour when but I was walking for 6 and didn't sober up one bit. I don't know if anyone has any experience with drink spiking and can shed some light? Usually if I drink to much I end up being sick but this time I wasn't just more confused and emotional.

When did you leave your drink unattended?

Are you taking any medication that contraindicates alcohol? What is your normal alcohol tolerance?

Sometimes the alcohol will hit you more than other times due to other factors like stress, low sugar, dehydration (which I think is what happened), drank more than you thought you had, fatigue, medical reasons, medication, etc. Dehydration is your culprit.