What does he mean by: "I could use some snuggles from my baby right now". Any assumpt

ABCDEF12345

• Author
ABCDEF12345
He wants snuggles, from you, now? What else would he mean?

Thanks for the reply... I'm trying to determine if he just wants sex out of this "relationship"

CautiouslyOptimistic

Not nearly enough information to form a solid reply to your question.

Thanks for the reply... I'm trying to determine if he just wants sex out of this "relationship"

Do you do things other than have sex?

• Author
ABCDEF12345
Do you do things other than have sex?

We do. We are 2 hours away from each other making seeing one another difficult, but we text everyday and call each other frequently

CautiouslyOptimistic
We do. We are 2 hours away from each other making seeing one another difficult, but we text everyday and call each other frequently

How did you meet?

• Author
ABCDEF12345
How did you meet?

We met online. We have been talking since mid-January. Met about 4/5 times before sex second weekend of march. He asked me to be his girlfriend after the first time...

OK. So when you do see each other, do you do nice things? Has he given reason for you to doubt him?

• Author
ABCDEF12345
OK. So when you do see each other, do you do nice things? Has he given reason for you to doubt him?

I have been guarded, making conversation difficult at times. He has taken me out to dinners and recently we went to a concert. He has paid for everything until the last time when I paid for the meal.

Romantic_Antics

This is a weird thread.

He's flirting and that's all there is to it. No analysis required.

I'm not sure why you're responding to legitimate questions with a "Thanks for responding" instead of just answering the question. I thought you were a bot for a moment...

Edited by Romantic_Antics
  • Like 5

Jesus Christ, you're making this sh*t out to be rocket science. He just wants to be affectionate with someone he likes. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

He misses you....

This is a weird thread.

He's flirting and that's all there is to it. No analysis required.

I'm not sure why you're responding to legitimate questions with a "Thanks for responding" instead of just answering the question. I thought you were a bot for a moment...

Hahahaha thanks for the laugh