He's 18

LoverOfDance

LoverOfDance

I'm 26 going on 27 and currently talking to an 18 year old on tinder, hahahhaaa. I have no idea where this is going but i'll just go with it, lol.

heavenonearth

I dated a 19 year old when I was 24.

Nah....

It's silly.

Trust me, the sex isn't even good.

They don't know what they are doing at 18.

I'veseenbetterlol
I'm 26 going on 27 and currently talking to an 18 year old on tinder, hahahhaaa. I have no idea where this is going but i'll just go with it, lol.

I can guarantee he won't stay w/you and you could end up being hurt. I am almost 30 and over the last couple years I was attempting to date guys who were 20-22. That was a terrible idea, despite them claiming they wanted to settle down and were into older women. Most young guys (some older guys too, not denying that) are immature and not ready for anything nor will they be responsible for anything. All 20 year olds I attempted to date ended up dumping or rejecting me saying they weren't ready, had to get their life together etc. If you want something serious find someone your age. More then likely the 18 y/o is looking for sex.

• Author
LoverOfDance

@Gaeta - I have like 100 matches who are older than him and he was the only one with the balls to say hi. I already said hi to a lot of those matches and they didn't respond soooo.. I'd rather talk to a boy/man that actually wants to talk to me.

We are just chatting so it's really nothing serious.

I think this is the main point. No expectations. It probably won't last, it won't be something serious, and the sex might not be great. But if you and him are having fun... what's the problem? Go for it I say.

Romantic_Antics
I dated a 19 year old when I was 24.

Nah....

It's silly.

Trust me, the sex isn't even good.

They don't know what they are doing at 18.

That's not entirely true. *ahem*

I can guarantee he won't stay w/you and you could end up being hurt. I am almost 30 and over the last couple years I was attempting to date guys who were 20-22. That was a terrible idea' date=' despite them claiming they wanted to settle down and were into older women. Most young guys (some older guys too, not denying that) are immature and not ready for anything nor will they be responsible for anything. All 20 year olds I attempted to date ended up dumping or rejecting me saying they weren't ready, had to get their life together etc. If you want something serious find someone your age. More then likely the 18 y/o is looking for sex.[/quote']

I'd be more worried about him getting hurt. The OP is old enough to take this on casually, but he's young and might get all caught up romantically.

• Like 3

the age gap is not that great but the fact that he is a teenager and you are not, is gonna be a problem.

He might be more mature from you but still, he didn't even experience going to college yet!

It will get complicated and you will get hurt or he will!

Let him go!

Let me put this in perspective for you:

I just broke up with a short term gf when I was 25. I went on Tinder, and ended up dating a 27 year old, a 20 year old, and a 19 year old.

27 year old - with child, definitely most mature, best sex, BUT wanted to go out partying with friends on weekends, only wanted to see me once a month, it fizzled out

20 year old - invited her to my place, I cooked lunch for her, and then in an hour my pants were around my ankles and she gave me a handjob, first penis she's ever even seen. After that, she blew up my phone thinking we were going to start dating.

19 year old - pretty sure she lied to me about not being a virgin. She was definitely VERY self-conscious throughout. I took her out on 2 dates, on the 3rd we slept together, and she was talking as if we were dating. By the 4th, she got the picture, and she stopped talking to me.

All these anecdotes are for this: the sex may or may not be great, but I'm leaning towards "not great." He may just be looking for a screw, but PLEASE don't think this is going to amount to anything more than that. You'll find him intolerable, or he'll chicken out. Unless you anticipate he's seriously packing and knows how to use it, or he's 6'5" and looks straight out of a magazine, you're probably wasting your time.

A 26 or 27 year lady with 100 matches on Tinder and only an 18 year old has the balls to say hello?

I'm a 27 year old guy, very good looking. I'm pretty careful about who I right swipe, but I usually say hi to all my mutual right swipes. And I only have, like, 12 from this past week.

• Like 1

Cool. Why not?

Maybe you can be his prom date.

:lmao: That's pretty funny.

When I was 20, I seriously dated and enevntually married a 30 year old woman. The marriage lasted 6 years and probably ended because I never got to experience my young adulthood on my own.

• Author
LoverOfDance

lol, you guys are funny. He's quite handsome but like I said, he's really young. I'm not even thinking about him in a sexual way. Not right now at least. Plus it feels a little weird to do that due to the age.

@lakerman34 - The 19 year old girl thought you were dating because you WERE dating. Not exclusively apparently but you were dating. Your encounter with her is quite confusing to be honest. Why didn't you want her? Did you only want sex? I think you should have made that clear from the beginning..

19 is legal drinking age here in Canada, and I dated a few when I was 24. I met them at the club I worked at. It was just for fun tho. I wouldn't have dated an 18 year old..I would have looked ridiculous. God I couldn't imagine introducing him to my friends lol.

OP I think you should have a little more patience before jumping at this toddler.

• Like 1

What if his mom finds out? He might get grounded. Then what?

• Like 3

I don’t get why people are so weird about this? Especially as OP is a mere 26 years old! Come on..

How many 26 yo men date younger women..

• Author
LoverOfDance

And now I'm talking to someone else. He's 23. I don't know how tall he is (I usually like taller guys) but who cares. He has a cute smile, lol :D

And now I'm talking to someone else. He's 23. I don't know how tall he is (I usually like taller guys) but who cares. He has a cute smile, lol :D

If at the end of the day this makes you happy. All the power to you. :)