Does she like me, or am i reading to much into this??

So i've been intrested in this woman for about 2 months now. And i see her every now and then.

Without being to obvious about it i remembered she telling my awhile back that she was looking into buying a new car and wasn't sure about what needed to be done and how to handle it.

So i figured i'd find out all she wanted without telling her and as by way of steering the conversation working that in there. She seemed quite surprised but it got us talking. Anyway as i was about to leave she asked if i could find out more about what she needed to do when she was ready to purchase. and i said OK. said my goodbyes again and she told me enjoy your day at work blushing slightly.

I thought this strange cause i basically said all i could so i figured maybe it's just a away of keeping contact (which is what i intended)

So a week goes by and i thought i'll see her today break the ice with the "favour" she asked and then ask her for her number and if she would like to have coffee sometime.

Came in and said hi, again she seemed to be blushing slightly. So after some small talk i asked her if she was busy over the weekend and she said they (family) were going away for the weekend. so i said OK, do you think we could have coffee sometime ?? and she said yes i think it's a good idea. OK then !! can i have your number >> yes i'll give it to you.

So she gives me her number (yes blushing slightly again) and ofcourse i'm very happy with myself and all seems good.

So i decided to a call her that night just to basically say HI so not much to report on there.

The next day i find out that she is in a realtionship with someone but things are up and down.But she is still serious about trying to work it out with this dude. ( apparently )

So anyway rather than being second in line i decided to sen her message saying: rather than comnplicate things for you i think it's better if we cancel our idea on coffee but i hope things work out for you"

5 min later she call's me back saying why did you change youre mind?? so i said well i hear that you are still in a realtionship with someone you care about allot and she pipes up " but i still think we should have coffee" so i said i'm not sure i was hoping for more and rather than waste your time or mine maybe it's better we not go down this route..

( i know talk about a cold bucket of ice )

So now i'm sitting with this feeling of i want her yes but is she playing the field abit incase option A doesn't work out ?

I mean i don't know this for certain but i'm maybe not the only guy on the "coffee list".

personally i think there is something going on here.

I need some honest opinions please guys/girls and what to do to get her.

ADIDAS

• Author

BTW when she called and i explained why i didn't think us having coffee would not be a good idea she told me she thought i knew she was in a relationship (which i didn't) its after that she still said it would be a good idea.

i guess another area off confusion is that if she "really thought" i knew than all this means nothing.

But on the other hand you don't ask someone out and for her number if you wanted to stay as friends do you ??

that to me makes no sence at all

ADIDAS

BrotherAaron

Dude, you asked her on a date - and she wouldn't hardly take no as an answer. Yes, she likes you, but you're smart to keep yourself free of that drama.

• Author

ok, but so should i let her sit for awhile or let it go (which i don't want to do)

strategic planning is what's required like a game of poker

ADIDAS

Never start a relationship without starting a friendship first.

You can't just suggest you want to get coffee with any more intentions than that. I am surprised she didn't freak out by you saying coffee was a bad idea because you wanted more.

How do you even know you like this girl yet? You know her on a surface level at best? Coffee doesn't mean you guys are dating, or like eachother. It's a wonderful opportunity to get to know the other person. Do you understand how much work it can take to just get a girl to agree to have coffee with you? For some guys it can take months of constant and persistent, positive friendliness. You got a coffee invitation from jump!

Value that **** man. Take her out for coffee, talk about everything EXCEPT for her relationship or your intentions, and make a new friend.

DO NOT DISCUSS HER RELATIONSHIP.

DO NOT DISCUSS YOU WANTING MORE THAN A FRIENDSHIP.

Get to know her for a while. Decide if you even want that when the relationship crumbles (which it absolutely will). When the relationship of her's crumbles, be a friend, but don't rush into anything. See if she is even the type of person that can be without another person of significance.

God, it would be so perfect to see some of the girls I have interest in, in ANOTHER relationship BEFORE I got to know them. It's such a perfect way to get to know someone, without ever having to date them.

Be smart.