LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

I like her what do I do?

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th March 2018, 4:38 PM   #1

I like her what do I do?

I've only started talking to this girl at the gym very recently. We do tease each other, have partnered once in a gym class, and occasionally, I catch her looking my way then looking away.

One time at the gym, I asked her if she was going to do the class. She said if she finishes her work out early then she will. She didn't end up finishing her work out and joined the class anyway.

After that, there was a gym event happening and I asked her if she was going. She said "I can't make it. But we can hang out another time though". She doesn't give me a lot of eye contact in general.

I added her on Instagram. Last week, and a few days after that while I was creeping her Instagram, I accidentally liked a photo without realizing it. I got worried if I would look like a creep.

Last night, I had the intention of asking her out at the gym. But during the class, I overheard her talk to a friend about her going on a date. So I kinda didn't ask her out.

What do I do?
Old 7th March 2018, 5:09 PM   #2
Established Member

If you are afraid to ask her because you fear she is dating someone, then why not continue being a funny guy and go out with someone else? There are plenty of fish in the sea.
Old 7th March 2018, 5:37 PM   #3
Established Member

Ask her out anyway.

You have no idea what this other date is. It could be a first date with some guy and not work out. Some people call any outing with another person a date, romantic or not. At the very least she seems friendly toward you. Just ask her out and let the chips fall where they may.
Old 7th March 2018, 5:40 PM   #4
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyguy123 View Post
What do I do?
ask her out the next time you see her.
Old 7th March 2018, 6:10 PM   #5
Established Member

By only asking her to the gym, you are confusing the matter of asking her out and giving her doubt whether it's a date or a buddy thing. Instead, ask her out on a real date, not the gym. If she's exclusively dating someone, she will let you know, but doesn't sound like it. If you wait and keep playing it safe, she'll just date other people and you'll just be the gym friend.
Old 7th March 2018, 6:35 PM   #6
Established Member

She was going out on a date....that means she's dating and single. Ask her out.

You are a fool if you believe that having each others passwords = trust.
Old 7th March 2018, 6:37 PM   #7
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
She was going out on a date....that means she's dating and single. Ask her out.
yes, add your name to the list of potential suitors vying for her affection