Is she stringing me along??

zahl

After a two days flirt with a girl at her workplace, i asked her number ,she told me that she can’t give it now in front of other people, I gave her mine and she told me to come again to give me her number in a notepaper. I went two times but she had a day off, two girlfriends of her , without meet them again ,they smile at me and they told me to come another day, she will be here and she will give me her number!if she want to date me why she doesn’t just make me a miss call??

After a two days flirt with a girl at her workplace, i asked her number ,she told me that she can’t give it now in front of other people, I gave her mine and she told me to come again to give me her number in a notepaper. I went two times but she had a day off, two girlfriends of her , without meet them again ,they smile at me and they told me to come another day, she will be here and she will give me her number!if she want to date me why she doesn’t just make me a miss call??

Girls don't like confrontation so they try to do it in a passive way by making false promises in order for you to take the hint. She didn't want to give you her number so she gave you a lame excuse, then told you to come by when she knew she wasn't going to be there....get the hint.

Tip: if they don't give you their number, move on regardless of whatever excuse they give you. Sorry but you got sucked in.

Then why her friends talked to me and told me to go there one more time, to meet her?

To see you come back so they can snicker at the guy who can't take a hint. At least that's why if i was one of those girls I'd ask you to come back...just for the comedic value of it.