does my boyfriend really love me?

holler21

hey

i really need some light on this please. ive bin with my boyfriend for over 5months now, and i love this guy. hes a medical student at uni and im working in a bank at the moment. were both gay, and we met in a club. we have so much fun together, and i always look forward to seeing him. hes told me he feels the same for me as i do for him, and he also is very loving and affectionate. out of 9 boyfriends that ive had, hes the first to tell me he loves me all the time.

we split up once in the beginning of our relationship because he said were different

people and he didnt see a future together. he changed his mind two days later and said he couldnt live without me, and that he wants me back, and that hes been stupid cos he never gave me a chance. i did start seeing another guy, but i finishd it with him and took Joe back. things have been going really well since, its

amazing when im with him, but i sometimes think if im the one for him if u know what i mean? he said he sees a future 2gether now despite our big personality

clashes, and we have been talking bout it, but is he just too young and niave? im 22, hes only 19 turning 20 next week. also we have little petty arguements but nothing we cant sort out. hes going home for the summer tomorrow and last nite we had such a huge arguement over nothing. i wont bore u with the details, but one arguement was that i jokingly split a bit of water on his head and he just flipped and stormed out of the club. he was saying the most horrible things, like "**** off" and "go home" and he reduced me to tears....but i didnt leave him, and even he broke down and said that he cudnt let me go. we talkd bout it, and in the morning things were perfect like they always have been. so am i just being stupid?

also last nite, he said he loves being with me but hes not sure he loves me cos he

doesnt know what it is?....my question is then why does he tell me he loves me if he doesnt know what it is

i need some insight into this please. were planning to go on holiday together in aug, and i think this is wonderful cos it will bring us closer together. couples do have arguements dont they?? its a sign of a healthy relationship? im just such a big worrier

ricky x

• Author

FANKS ALOT FORUM FOR REPLYING!! I WAS GETTIN PUSHD FURTHER DOWN, AND SOON NO WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SEE MY POST!

I WOULD APPRECIATE AT LEAST ONE REPLY, WERE ALL HUMAN BEINGS HERE

Calm down.

Anyway, if someone says they don't know if they love you, they don't love you. You know it when you do.