Ghosted?

Angie456

Previous thread here: http://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/dating/646553-lack-communication

The sum of it was I felt like he wasn’t interested. He came back in town yesterday and I did end up texting him while I was at work trlling him I felt like he wasn’t as interested. He apologized for being out of town and I tried to tell him that wasn’t it. We made plans for today and tomorrow.

Well, I text him at 430ish asking how was work. No response. I texted him again at 510 asking if we were still going to the movies. I texted him again at six thirty. I called him at 6:40 and there were 4 rings and no answer. I called him again at 8. Rang 7 times and no answer.

Maybe he forgot his phone. Maybe he dropped it. I didn’t bother going to the theaters because it was an hour drive to the theater.

Just trying to figure out whether he ghosted me or if forgot his phone. Most of me feels like I was ghosted but I really have no way to contact hkm other than the phone. No email. He didn’t want to add me on facebook because “he didn’t use it” (which is untrue).

If he did ghost me, I feel frustrated because at this point I felt like I deserved at least a text.

Was the movie date tonight? After all those texts and the call it appears as though he did ghost :( Even if he lost his phone, I think he probably could have gotten in touch with you somehow over social media/Facebook message.

Would be very curious what he has to say for himself if he did come around again. It's definitely rude and selfish that he ghosted (if this is true) but did you want to date someone that had a pre-teen kid?

• Author

We’re not friends on Facebook and it is kind of hard to find me on Facebook.

I was open to it if the dates were at least once a week we did not have the kid.

I really wouldn't bother with this guy. He's not interested enough to try and contact you. You should not have to chase him. Why are you persisting when he's not making any effort?

• Like 1
Eternal Sunshine
We’re not friends on Facebook and it is kind of hard to find me on Facebook.

I was open to it if the dates were at least once a week we did not have the kid.

I always found "not adding on FB" a red flag. Usually means that he doesn't plan to be in your life for long.

• Like 1
  • Author

Yeah. I guess it is a lesson learned. I’m going to spend today eating ot on junk food, watching movies, and cleaning. I’m not waiting around for him

Angie please learn from this experience...if a guy doesn't fulfill your expectations, have the confidence to not bother with them and walk. You lose opportunity elsewhere when you keep giving them the benefit of a doubt/chances, over and over again.

• Like 1
Yeah. I guess it is a lesson learned. I’m going to spend today eating ot on junk food, watching movies, and cleaning. I’m not waiting around for him

Stop the pity party and go out shopping for a new pair of sexy shoes or purse....get a makeover at the cosmetic counter, drink wine with the girlies.

• Author
Stop the pity party and go out shopping for a new pair of sexy shoes or purse....get a makeover at the cosmetic counter, drink wine with the girlies.

Um? Really? So your answer is to go spend money on stuff that I really don’t want to do or go drinking with friends instead of relaxing inside on my day off after cleaning which is actually what I want to do? Which is more of a pity party? Rounding up friends to listen to my sob story or enjoying my time off? Not really big on drinking wine with friends.

I will learn my lesson. I usually walk away. All I really want is my dvd back.

• Like 1
Um? Really? So your answer is to go spend money on stuff that I really don’t want to do or go drinking with friends instead of relaxing inside on my day off after cleaning which is actually what I want to do? Which is more of a pity party? Rounding up friends to listen to my sob story or enjoying my time off? Not really big on drinking wine with friends.

I will learn my lesson. I usually walk away. All I really want is my dvd back.

Hey what I meant was to go out and have some fun and enjoy yourself, and not go crying to yer gfs hell no!......cleaning my house and indulging in junk food like sitting on the eating a bucket of ice cream sounds sad. That's what my BFF used to do when she was down. So that was my impression of what was going on....hey if this is a party to you, then whatever floats your boat. Enjoying yourself is all that counts right?

A friend of mine took a photo of her ex and pinned it on a dartboard...we has so much fun nailing his face with darts....lots of laughs.

Edited by smackie9