LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

How to get a Fboy to stop texting?

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

Like Tree44Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3rd January 2018, 12:38 PM   #16
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisisIt606 View Post
I wrote about this guy earlier that you can reference if you'd like. Basically we met on a dating app, hung out 2 times, and had sex the 2nd time. I knew this was just a "casual thing" from how he was acting and that's fine. I'm not looking for a relationship with him.

However after hanging out the 2nd time and having sex I'm NOT interested in pursuing anything with him. He dropped the charm 100% the 2nd time we hung out and was dull, rude, complained, tried to blackmail his roommate in front of me and just bad vibes all around.

His NYE plans fell through as did mine, he asked to hang out and I told him I"m staying in bc I wasn't feeling well. He told me to let him know if I changed his mind. He texted me New Years day to ask how I was feeling and I told him better.

He then texted at 11:50pm to ask how I was feeling ( eventhough He already asked during the day and I said better). I didn't reply bc I was sleeping.

Tonight he just texts "..." and I tell him I'm feeling better (again). He then asks How work is and I have a short answer.

Should I just straight out tell him I thought he was rude/saw things I didn't like when we hung out and I'm not interested in seeing him casually?

I would just like him to leave me alone.

THanks
This whole situation just seems to me to be too much drama.

If this guy was such a jerk the second time you hung out, then why did you sleep with him

Last edited by Imajerk17; 3rd January 2018 at 12:55 PM..
Imajerk17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd January 2018, 9:51 PM   #17
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imajerk17 View Post
This whole situation just seems to me to be too much drama.

If this guy was such a jerk the second time you hung out, then why did you sleep with him
needed to scratch that itch and it was scratched. I was opening to something causal but after that little trial run, I decided noo thanks and cut if off after the first time having sex.
ThisisIt606 is offline   Reply With Quote