My former friend keeps messaging me. And she is married.

dateme

Me and one of my former friends had a crush on each other but never did anything. Every time we had a chance I would pass. She always had a different bf the entire time. She always made an excuse to come over and grab on my privates or have me over and eat with her and her bf and try to kiss me when he went in the bathroom. She even got into it with a couple of women I was dating. I weened myself from her 5 years ago because we really didn't get along besides being attracted to each other. She got married 4 years ago. Since then she would pop up every month or so where I hang out and flirt. She tells everyone she likes me. She constantly messages me saying she misses my face and friendship. Like twice a week for 3 years. Maybe I should just tell her to leave me alone. We never kissed or had sex so I don't get the attraction. We have no history.

Me and one of my former friends had a crush on each other but never did anything. Every time we had a chance I would pass. She always had a different bf the entire time. She always made an excuse to come over and grab on my privates or have me over and eat with her and her bf and try to kiss me when he went in the bathroom. She even got into it with a couple of women I was dating. I weened myself from her 5 years ago because we really didn't get along besides being attracted to each other. She got married 4 years ago. Since then she would pop up every month or so where I hang out and flirt. She tells everyone she likes me. She constantly messages me saying she misses my face and friendship. Like twice a week for 3 years. Maybe I should just tell her to leave me alone. We never kissed or had sex so I don't get the attraction. We have no history.

RUN AWAY!!! She has no boundaries! Cannot be trusted, blah, blah, blah....bad news my friends. She is bad news. :o

• Like 2

It's typical.....we desire most what we can't have. You have been pushing off her advances which makes you more desirable, a challenge, exciting. This lady is cray cray, cut off contact/block/delete.

Ignore her or block her.

If for some reason you want to try to maintain a friendship with this woman who has no boundaries you are going to have to tell her to keep her hands to yourself & that unless she's grown up & learned how to be faithful, you are not interested in her attempts to make you complicit in the demise of her marriage.

Eternal Sunshine

She is probably just a flirty, extroverted type. You can be sure that you are not the only one that receives this type of attention. You can also be sure that if she was really interested and attracted to you, she would have made a more direct move in between her other boyfriends. She is certainly not afraid of initiating.

Basically you are overthinking this, it’s totally meaningless.

mortensorchid

SHe's a teaser, to be sure. She's had a history of doing this to you so she knows she can leave you panting like a dog. Run away.

I don't understand the value of this so-called friendship. You don't get along besides this attraction, and historically you have declined any physical relationship, or have you? I mean, she comes over and grabs your crotch and you get together and flirt, and this is during times she has a boyfriend or husband, so what are you doing? Are you doing this flirt and cuddle and kiss and grope thing, as "friends"? Why continue going over or letting her come to your place if you really don't want/can't have her and you know she'll be putting the moves on you? You know she'll be all over you like white on rice the second her husband leaves the room. I don't understand what you're doing and why. What is the value of this so-called friendship, especially since you don't really get along? Are you just enjoying the attention? You like it when she grabs your crotch? Do you get a thrill from her coming onto you when her husband/boyfriend can't see?

She has no boundaries and no respect for her significant other/husband. She has no respect for you. She sounds crazy, going after your girlfriends.

And if you two were together...she'd be grabbing the package of some other dude, in your home, if you dare leave the room.

Again, what is the value of this friendship? She sounds dangerous, to be honest. If she "goes after" women you're dating, how long are they going to stick around, and how long will they stick around when they find out you maintain a relationship with someone who inappropriately goes after you and you allow it.

Ignore, block. It sounds like you have mutual friends, so really the best you can do is actively avoid and do not spend time with her alone or with her husband or small groups where being alone is a possibility, and no text, no call.

Pick one. Continue this little game or don't. Pick one.

If you don't want anything to do with her and don't like her advances, cut her off. End of story. There is no mystery here.