He said he was thinking about me! Does he like me?

Ethereal

Hi guys,

I have started to get a crush on someone but he doesn't know it and I'm not sure how he feels either.

He's gone on a trip with friends and sent me a random message out the blue yesterday saying that he keeps seeing my favorite animal and they make him think of me.

What could this mean? Could he have a crush on me too? Would you guys say that to a girl you just saw as a friend?

Guys usually don't make any effort to contact a girl unless there is some interest. He's fishing to see if he can get a positive signal from you. Start flirting with him and see what happens...you know make some teasing comment, like "Hmmm, I'm more like a tiger I think ;) "

• Like 1
Would you guys say that to a girl you just saw as a friend?

I wouldn't but that's me.

However, in general, won't speak for you, a man needs to be more overt to have a whit of a chance for authentic romance. Backing into it rarely works, except with the minority of women IME who are OK with that. I rarely ran across one of those, the kind who were OK with us dancing around the issue rather than getting down to it. Extremely rare in my six decades. However, it might work for you.

One thing to watch is how he treats other women and female friends. Good luck!

Would you guys say that to a girl you just saw as a friend?

Well, actually, yes, I have said that to women who are friends.

Thinking about it now,.... I guess two of them I would like to date if they were single and we lived in the same area, one of them I just like as a friend only.

Could he have a crush on me too?

85% chance that he has a crush on you too.

He's gone on a trip with friends and sent me a random message out the blue yesterday saying that he keeps seeing my favorite animal and they make him think of me.

What could this mean?

Most likely it means he wants to know if you 'like' him, or even 'like like' him back.

Refer to Smackie9's advice, and flirt instead of being serious.

Make him earn you.

Tell him you saw a chicken and a lion, and you're trying to decide which one makes you think of him. (!)

• Like 1

Tell him you saw a chicken and a lion, and you're trying to decide which one makes you think of him. (!)

This is the bomb! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

• Like 1