She thinks I'm desperate

matty145

So I met this girl a while back and she was pretty into me but I think I came off a little desperate, always asking her to hangout. What should I do to get her interest back and show her I'm not desperate.

Michelle ma Belle

How did she respond when you kept asking her to 'hang out'?

And define 'hang out' for me so I understand exactly what it is you're looking for.

What exactly did you say to her?

• Author
How did she respond when you kept asking her to 'hang out'?

And define 'hang out' for me so I understand exactly what it is you're looking for.

What exactly did you say to her?

I'll ask when I can see her and she'll give me some days and then the day of she'll say she has stuff to do or is busy.

Hangout at her place, my place or go to a party together. Which we've done a handful of times.

I think she views me as desperate or clingy because it seams like the less I text her the more she initiates texts with me.

Sounds like a backburner, validation thing. She is keeping you in her orbit but she is not going to give you permission to land. If you like being in her orbit have at it, but I wouldn't expect her gravitational fields to change.

Michelle ma Belle
I'll ask when I can see her and she'll give me some days and then the day of she'll say she has stuff to do or is busy.

Hangout at her place, my place or go to a party together. Which we've done a handful of times.

I think she views me as desperate or clingy because it seams like the less I text her the more she initiates texts with me.

Listen, I'm not sure how old you but I'm going to guess you're pretty young. If you want a romantic relationship with this girl then man up already.

Asking a girl to 'hang out' implies you just interested in sexually exploring the girl without spending any money. When you ask a girl out on proper date, it means you're willing to invest time and money on someone you care about and hope it will move towards something more serious.

I can't be certain what she's thinking when it comes to you but I don't think it's a stretch that your approach isn't helping matters.

I think this has less to do with looking desperate and more to do with not stepping up to the plate like she wants you to.

• Like 1
  • Author

I've asked her out on a proper date. More than once. Idk I'm tired of all these games, not sure if I came on too desperate or if she's playing games. Could e either honestly, either way, I'm done texting her until she initiates.

Edited by matty145

@matty145 ~ If you constantly ask her out, it doesn't give her a chance to ask you out so pull back and let her step up, if she makes no effort then simply move on.

• Like 1

She doesn't view you as desperate, she just doesn't have an interest in seeing you anymore and wish you would just get the hint.

• Author
She doesn't view you as desperate, she just doesn't have an interest in seeing you anymore and wish you would just get the hint.

Lol maybe. But idk why she intiates texts and reciprocates all the time.

Because you give her attention and probably compliment her. She likes the validation even though she’s probably not interested/or is low interest.

Once a woman’s interest dips below 55-60%, it’s really difficult to raise it.

Further to the point, you shouldn’t be going for those women anyways, only date women with very high interest like 80-90%.

I've asked her out on a proper date. More than once. Idk I'm tired of all these games, not sure if I came on too desperate or if she's playing games. Could e either honestly, either way, I'm done texting her until she initiates.

There's nothing you can do. You asked her out, she is blowing you off. The real question to ask yourself is why would you want the attention of someone who doesn't reciprocate?

Because you give her attention and probably compliment her. She likes the validation even though she’s probably not interested/or is low interest.

Once a woman’s interest dips below 55-60%, it’s really difficult to raise it.

Further to the point, you shouldn’t be going for those women anyways, only date women with very high interest like 80-90%.

pretty much this there no point move on to the next . dont bother chasing her if you already tried multiple times just recent this girl added me on facebook we did meet in real life months ago yet i couldn't get her to talk with me even offered to talk on the phone she said sounds good yet didnt even give me her phone number when i asked

i later called with messenger no answer havnt heard from her since and i dont think i will hear from her now will stop liking whatever posts she puts up dont get why she would add me but not talk ohwell