Not sure if he likes me

amkxoxo

So I feel very confused. This guy started at my work a few months ago. He is my co-workers student intern. I didn't look twice at him, assuming he was 20 or 21 years old, a baby. About a month ago, he passed me a note over to my cubicle, it was cute, asking for my number so we could talk about something more outside of work. He started texting me casually, not daily, but occasionally. I noticed he would randomly text me in the morning just telling me how tired he was or something random about him. He added me on snapchat and he sent me some sleepy ones of him shirtless. It was cute.

He seemed to want to chat. We would, but nothing amounted. We have continued to do this since. We seem to chat a lot at work and I think he's cute. He then told me he found out I was 25 and he couldn't believe it, because he was 24 and he didn't know we were the same age practically. I didn't realize this and it made me see him in a different light as someone my age who is single. He's cute, smart, and motivated, which I love. One day at work we were talking about this restaurant we both enjoy, and then he said "well let me know when you want to go."

To me, that just wasn't an ask though. It wasn't asking me out to a dinner with him. So I never followed up. Even more recently, we have been texting a bit and he asks me about the area, since he's not from here. I don't know if he is just being nice and getting information from me or is actually asking. The other night, we ended up talking about life a bit and it was exciting and interesting. I like him, but I cannot tell if he likes me. I then asked him why he was asking me about local places, and he said he and his roommate wanted to go out with his roommates friends whom are visiting from far away and take them somewhere nice, and then he said that I was welcome to come with them. But again, that wasn't an invite, I felt like maybe he was saying it just to be nice. When we were texting about life, he told me how he noticed that I was very independent and not like other girls, and then he says he loves it.

Then sometimes at work, he sends me funny notes in what I call 'Ganster" talk. He talks like "Hey its ya boy..." and its so funny. The other day he told me he has no idea why he does that, and that he doesn't do that with anyone but me. I was kind of surprised. At work, he's super nice, but I cannot tell if I am just seeing what is not there. That maybe he is just nice to everyone and not just me. The other night, he was helping my co-worker, who is his boss, with an event after hours. I decided to stay after hours and help her too, because she is a good friend of mine. He and I had a good time together talking and helping. I caught him looking at me a few times and I would look at him and smile. He even made a suggestive innuendo joke at one point. It was a large presentation and he would whisper in my ear stuff, because we had to be quiet. Then today he snap chatted me a video of him doing work on his car and he had tools and such. He then put the caption as "A real man with a tool box fixing his own car. Impressed?"

I thought this was cute. But again, I don't know what this means. I also know it is slightly unethical for me to ever date him. We work in the same office. He is an office student intern. I am in graduate school just like him at the same school, but I go at night, and work full time at our office during the day. Its tough though, because we are the same age. I know his boss, my friend, would not like it. I question if maybe he does like me, but also knows dating is sort of unethical and is holding me at arms length. Heck, maybe he doesn't even like me at all, but now I feel like I am starting to like him and driving myself crazy looking for signs he likes me too. I hate this. I feel like I am losing myself, looking at every thing he does as a possible sign. I feel like I'm also censoring myself now too, because I am nervous around him and trying to impress him. I hate myself like this. I am way more fun and free when I can just be myself. I don't know what to do.

But then again, he tells me he isn't into the club scene and such. But then I see a snapchat of him out at a club/bar right now drinking and such. And I'm at home being a boring housewife. I did work all day today and I'm tired.

sounds like his just being friendly and like u just as a friend if he was more into you in a romantic way he would of already asked you out one on one sort of thing .

looks like a really good co worker friendship to me that just my thoughts from reading all that.

• Author

I have been dating someone. Have not made anything official or talked about being girlfriend and boyfriend so to me, I am still free to see others.

I can't tell about the friend thing. I sent him a snap tonight of me doing stuff around my house. He sends me one a while later of him at the club, with his shirt unbuttoned and with the caption that his shirt is coming off, which is a joke of course, so its little things like that, that make me think he likes me more than a friend. My guy friends don't send me stuff like that. Or stuff like being manly fixing their cars and asking if I am impressed, or sending me shirtless nighttime and morning time bed pics.

I hate it, because he could just be that friendly guy who is exactly that, friendly, maybe a bit flirty. The guy who likes attention from a girl. My usual type that I fall head over heels for. The exciting guys who want my support and attention.

I don't know what he wants friends or more. But if you are this interested in this guys, then maybe time to get rid of the other guy regardless of what happens with the colleague.

You clearly aren't that interested in your 'boyfriend'

• Like 2

So you've been dating a guy since August based on your last thread but you see no issues with flirting or engaging with another guy because you haven't labeled your other relationship. Maybe you should talk to your "boyfriend" about where you both are and if you both are exclusive or are free to date others before dabbling with another guy -- if "boyfriend" means something to you. Don't set the rules because it is convenient for you. I'm sure you would not like it if the roles were reversed.

In any case, this guy sounds like a 24 year old that's looking for fun and seems immature -- shirtless pics/suggestive jokes/etc. You have a boyfriend that treats you with respect and you keep him at arms length, then you have a stranger that suggestively flirts with you and you find everything about him endearing.

You noted in your past thread that you're afraid to get hurt again -- then tread carefully and make better choices/decisions.

Edited by Zahara
  • Like 3
I have been dating someone. Have not made anything official or talked about being girlfriend and boyfriend so to me, I am still free to see others.

Do you like the other guy or not?

Let us remind you, YOU told the man you wanted to take things slow, he is not gonna address the bf-gf conversation untill you tell him you are ready to make things exclusive. When YOU tell someone you want to take things slow it's YOUR job to let them know you are ready to escalate things further.

Your 'boyfriend' has invested 3 months in you, you told him you wanted to take this slow and he's been obeying YOUR wish! now you're ready to ditch him for not escalating things???

Do you even know what you want?

This 24 yo guy here is only gonna waste your time and make it awckward for you (at work) after he's done with you.

• Like 3
  • Author

I get what you all are saying. I asked for things to go slow, not for things to be dull. He hasnt seen me in two weeks, because he hasnt made an effort to make any plans with me. I mentioned a few times how this is kind of weird but he never says anything. One night he was complaining that he missed me and such, so I told him he could have met me after work, since it was his day off. He then said that I never asked him. I responded that he hasnt seemed to want to see me or make plans as he hadn't suggested it for me to ask him. He convinced me to go visit my family far away last weekend and not see him. I feel like I am in a long distance relationship, which isn't what I want, because he only lives 45 mins away.

Then on top of it, in between, we don't have any stimulationg conversation. Every day its dull as dull can be. I try to talk to him, but he doesnt give me anything to work with. Its alsways how are you, what are you doing, over and over again all day long. I will try to ask him follow up questions about stuff he does and such, but he gives me very boring answers that don't lead anywhere. We don't talk about anything deep or serious. He doesnt ask me anything interesting. This guy at work remembers things I say, because he brings them up. We talk about different goals and aspirations we have. We talk about travel and cooking. Its interesting and fresh and exciting. I don't think at this time he is looking for a serious girl. He may like me. He may not. I really cannot tell. And work makes it complicated. But I do know that at least there's a level if intellectualism there that we both have.

I get what you all are saying. I asked for things to go slow, not for things to be dull. He hasnt seen me in two weeks, because he hasnt made an effort to make any plans with me. I mentioned a few times how this is kind of weird but he never says anything. One night he was complaining that he missed me and such, so I told him he could have met me after work, since it was his day off. He then said that I never asked him. I responded that he hasnt seemed to want to see me or make plans as he hadn't suggested it for me to ask him. He convinced me to go visit my family far away last weekend and not see him. I feel like I am in a long distance relationship, which isn't what I want, because he only lives 45 mins away.

Why do you always wait for him to make plans? Instead of resenting him for not *thinking* of seeing you on his day off why not YOU offer him to meet you after work? After 3 months seeing each other it doesn't fall on him all the time to *think* of ideas to see you.

AGAIN, why do you expect him to make you a priority when you told him you want to take things slow?

If you want more than *take things slow* why you don't tell him?

IThen on top of it, in between, we don't have any stimulationg conversation. Every day its dull as dull can be. I try to talk to him, but he doesnt give me anything to work with. Its alsways how are you, what are you doing, over and over again all day long. I will try to ask him follow up questions about stuff he does and such, but he gives me very boring answers that don't lead anywhere. We don't talk about anything deep or serious. He doesnt ask me anything interesting.

Judge this man on the time you spend together, not the kind of texter he is. Do you enjoy your time together or not? Is he better at conversations when together?

This guy at work remembers things I say, because he brings them up. We talk about different goals and aspirations we have. We talk about travel and cooking. Its interesting and fresh and exciting. I don't think at this time he is looking for a serious girl. He may like me. He may not. I really cannot tell. And work makes it complicated. But I do know that at least there's a level if intellectualism there that we both have.
Why don't you talk and share those things with your boyfriend? Not over text but when in person.

This guy of 24 yo is on the prowl that's why he's fun. You need to look beyond what he's showing you, he's young, he's a co-worker, there is nothing there for you.

If you are unhappy with *boyfriend* end things with him.

• Like 2

It sounds like this guy likes you OP. A subtle and cordial guy with word things like "let me know when you want to go?" instead of saying "hey, you wanna go out on a date"?

• Author

I guess I have left out spme things about current guy. I do not expect him to be the only one asking. But eveey time I have asked him go come over after work on his day off in the past, he makes excuses that he has work the next day and such, so I stop asking. He has work the next day but cant go to a 6pm dinner? Its ridiculous. Other times I have even offered him to meet him halfway, but he doesnt want to maie the effort. I enjoy our time together. Talking is a bit better in person, but not like the chatty interesting conversations like with work guy.

I guess I have left out spme things about current guy. I do not expect him to be the only one asking. But eveey time I have asked him go come over after work on his day off in the past, he makes excuses that he has work the next day and such, so I stop asking. He has work the next day but cant go to a 6pm dinner? Its ridiculous. Other times I have even offered him to meet him halfway, but he doesnt want to maie the effort. I enjoy our time together. Talking is a bit better in person, but not like the chatty interesting conversations like with work guy.

So why don't you terminate things with him instead of dragging him into a dead-end? Give yourself some guidelines, if something does not give you satisfaction end it, don't mislead men, speak up about what you want and when you're not getting it move along. You are what? 24-25 years old? You need to stop dating like a teenage girl.

But then again, he tells me he isn't into the club scene and such. But then I see a snapchat of him out at a club/bar right now drinking and such. And I'm at home being a boring housewife. I did work all day today and I'm tired.

OK I will tell you what's up with this guy. He is painting himself has this potential dream BF, when in reality all he is interested in is smashing you.

I can see right though his bs. He is not what you think he is. Does he like you, yes...enough to want to sleep with you. Interested in a relaitonship...mmmm probably not.

It's your call.

It is not good to get involved with anyone you work with. Especially in this day and age. Also the guy sounds like a young player, so given your past experiences you should leave this guy alone.

You are clearly not that into your current guy, and he doesn't sound all that into you either.

Why don't you just end it already?

Bored at 3 months is a terrible, terrible sign.

As for this new guy, he at least sounds like he likes to flirt with you.

Can't tell anything beyond that.

• Like 1
  • Author

I think deep down, I know you are all right about work guy. He gives me the exciting vibes past guys I go after did. The guys that left me so fast. Its so hard to just not be atrracted to someone though.

With the other current guy I am seeing, I think I am going to talk to him about things tomorrow. I have not said anything, so he has no clue I feel this way. I think I am acting like I am single, because I feel single. I'm alone, without seeing him all week, and then barely on the weekends. Then when we do see each other, its like I have to start all over with him, because its been so long.

I think deep down, I know you are all right about work guy. He gives me the exciting vibes past guys I go after did. The guys that left me so fast. Its so hard to just not be atrracted to someone though.

With the other current guy I am seeing, I think I am going to talk to him about things tomorrow. I have not said anything, so he has no clue I feel this way. I think I am acting like I am single, because I feel single. I'm alone, without seeing him all week, and then barely on the weekends. Then when we do see each other, its like I have to start all over with him, because its been so long.

I don't get why you want to have a talk with your current guy about making things more serious when you sound bored to death.

You're clearly settling.

• Like 1
  • Author

I guess I felt like I at least owed him to talk about things, because I have not voiced my needs, or voiced anything to him. I think communicating is important, as other people don't know what your needs are or how you feel about things they do, so nothing ever changes. People make things work by way of communicating.

I guess I felt like I at least owed him to talk about things, because I have not voiced my needs, or voiced anything to him. I think communicating is important, as other people don't know what your needs are or how you feel about things they do, so nothing ever changes. People make things work by way of communicating.

You can't really ask someone to be more exciting to be with and talk to or to want to see you more.

I think he is who he is.

You're trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.

People do this when they are afraid to be alone.

• Like 2
  • Author

Work guy and I texted on Saturday for the afternoon. It was just about stuff we have in common. We have similar beliefs and he seems to like talking about them. He then initiated texting me on Sunday. We spoke back and forth most of the day into nighttime. He sent me a video of something he thought I would enjoy and then we spoke about it, which led into other topics. I noticed in the morning he sent out a shirtless selfie. Instead of just to me, he sent it to everyone. A short while later, he deleted it.

Today, Monday, he and I were at work together. We chatted a bit about things here and there. It wasn't anything major. I was asking him about where he is from and such, since he is from far away. He then went away to a meeting on another floor by himself for the afternoon. He starts texting me telling me how boring it was and about the topic it was on, which he wasn't aware of ahead of time.

I think maybe I need to back off. Maybe I am being too into him. I shouldn't. I don't know his intentions. I have not invited him to my house. I did invite him, but to a holiday party in a few weeks with a few other co-workers and my friends. I have not sent him any scandalous pics or anything. The occasional selfie at work on snapchat, so it disappears. He's the one who is shirtless in his. Again, I don't know if he is bored, lonely, looking for a hookup, holding me away since we are co-workers, or is just one of those friendly guys who is just really nice?

My mother keeps telling me to tread lightly and step back from flirting. I mean he sent me a pic of his freshly shaven face the other day and I sent back a joking response. I have sent a few flirty responses, but nothing sexual or even sexually fueled. I say cute joking flirty things, once in a while, if he sends something that requires it.

How exactly is he being nice? All he does is texting you, that's not being nice.

Listen to your mother, moms are always right.

That's way too much texting during work hours.

Work guy and I texted on Saturday for the afternoon. It was just about stuff we have in common. We have similar beliefs and he seems to like talking about them. He then initiated texting me on Sunday. We spoke back and forth most of the day into nighttime. He sent me a video of something he thought I would enjoy and then we spoke about it, which led into other topics. I noticed in the morning he sent out a shirtless selfie. Instead of just to me, he sent it to everyone. A short while later, he deleted it.

Today, Monday, he and I were at work together. We chatted a bit about things here and there. It wasn't anything major. I was asking him about where he is from and such, since he is from far away. He then went away to a meeting on another floor by himself for the afternoon. He starts texting me telling me how boring it was and about the topic it was on, which he wasn't aware of ahead of time.

I think maybe I need to back off. Maybe I am being too into him. I shouldn't. I don't know his intentions. I have not invited him to my house. I did invite him, but to a holiday party in a few weeks with a few other co-workers and my friends. I have not sent him any scandalous pics or anything. The occasional selfie at work on snapchat, so it disappears. He's the one who is shirtless in his. Again, I don't know if he is bored, lonely, looking for a hookup, holding me away since we are co-workers, or is just one of those friendly guys who is just really nice?

My mother keeps telling me to tread lightly and step back from flirting. I mean he sent me a pic of his freshly shaven face the other day and I sent back a joking response. I have sent a few flirty responses, but nothing sexual or even sexually fueled. I say cute joking flirty things, once in a while, if he sends something that requires it.

I'm getting friend vibes here.

You said he's not from here.

It sounds like he texts you a lot and wants to hang out because he doesn't know anyone and wants to make friends.

He probably likes you as a person.

He'd probably hook up with you if you wanted, but it doesn't sound like he is seriously pursuing you.

I think he'd be a bit shyer / nervous around you.

• Author

I think you are right about the friend vibe thing. He isn't pursuing me at all. He really only does text me. At work, he messages me, but for us to chat in person at work, its mostly me initiating. He initiates when its digital.

And I should be smarter by now. Him saying he's down to a cool restaurant or plan isn't a date ask, or anything. Its just weird. He even texts me in the mornings telling me he's tired and he wishes we didn't have work. Like why? But again nothing is happening more than that. I think he is just looking for a friend, and I'm a good one, because I know the area. I guess I just find it weird he texts me a lot about local places and such, because its easy enough to google it. He also asks me about the weather, because he''s from a different climate. Again, its easy enough to google it, so why make conversation with me?

I guess I am just a bit bummed, because he is my type. He is someone I would date. He's smart, motivated, hard worker, cute, self aware, so it stinks for me. I just have to act like we are work friends and forget about him otherwise.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I talked with the guy I have been seeing. I nicely and calmly brought up that he seems tired all the time, he sleeps all day long, and didn't care to see me for two weeks.

At first he was defensive. I told him I wasn't bringing it up to play the blame game, but more wanting to talk about something that surprised me and I felt was odd. I told him that not seeing him for two weeks with minimal talking made me feel alone and like he didn't care about me. And that if someone else came along asking me to go out, I would be unsure of what to say, as two weeks alone, with a guy not making time for a quick dinner, can make a girl feel single. He got mad and said that if I wanted to see other people them I should go ahead. He later retracted this and said he was just angry.

He was silent for the rest of the time, even though I was trying to talk about what was going on. I reassured him I was not seeing anyone but him and only him. He then started blaming himself and making excuses about his work being hard and tiring. I told him that grabbing dinner on a week night, especially when you haven't seen the person is not a hassle. We talked it out. He was silent for most of it. Kept blaming himself. Then said things would change. He was getting a better position at work, moving out, and going to try harder to make time for me. He helped me fix stuff in my apartment. We kissed goodnight. And he repeated the mantra that he was going to see me more. Everything seemed positive. Monday comes and we are texting. He seems fine. Tells me he woke up early. He got a lot done. Things were good. We chat throughout the day. He sends me kissy faces. Now that things have panned out, I question if he was texting me about how productive he was, as a form of mocking.

Tuesday comes and my day is chaotic. I text him letting him know I was a but busy. He says he was too. He drops off the conversation. Wednesday I don't hear from him all day. I finally message him and he tells me he's crazy the day before the holiday. I respond, but he never does.

The Thursday holiday comes. I figure he will wish me a happy thanksgiving. I wait all day. 4pm comes and I hear nothing so I send well wishes to him and his family. I hear nothing. Friday morning comes. Still nothing from him. I send one final message asking if he is alright. I hear nothing still and haven't since. He's dropped off of social media, when he's a regular. We are still friends on everything.We left things on a good note. He was actively trying and I was supportive.

I'm very happy to have gotten rid of the dead weight over sleeper who was holding me back. I settled. I did. I wish I didn't and I hope this is a lesson learned. I think I was more upset at the way he did it, than actually losing him. He didn't have the respect to tell me he didn't want to see me anymore in person or on the phone after three months. I don't want someone like that. I deleted him off all of my social media. And am moving on.

Work guy wished me happy holidays. He sends me snapchats. We banter back and forth. I still really like him, but he doesn't actively ask me out, which I hate. I saw he went out bowling with friends tonight, as he posts about it. He never asks me to go bowling. Every time I bring up something interesting to do together, he throws the "I'm down. You let me know." I hate that. Balls in ny court attitude. I never take him up on it, because are we going as friends? Is he inviting others? Will he think its weird if its the two of us. I mentioned a story I had and that it was way better in person. He then said that "we will definitely talk about it some time then"

I can't tell if I am getting individual attention from him or he is like this with everyone. Be seems to remember things I say and brings them to light. Sends me snapchats and texts of things he knows I will like, videos that might interest me, etc. That to me seems more than friend territory.

Work guy and I have been communicating more and more. We seem to have chemistry.

He's been texting me more, and me him. He snapchats me more too. The other night he sends me a snapchat of two girls at his apartment. I'm assuming his roommate invited them over, as he has told me he does. The caption on the photo was "I wish they would leave"

I was surprised by this. I sent one back with my Christmas tree, and said something cute. He responded "Wow, Thanks for the invitation." It was meant sarcastically as I didn't ask him over to enjoy the tree.

Today we went on a business trip, he and I, and some interns that we were leading. He told me at one point randomly "You have a nice Christmas tree. I really want to see your place."

I was surprised by this.

Lunch time was strange. So his roommate and friends were in our group. He didn't really bother with them and at lunch time when we had free time to explore, they went one way and he went the other. He was going to go by himself, but he was kind of offering it up as anyone could go with him. He offered that I could go with him, but he was going alone regardless. I didn't really like that. It didn't seem like he cared if I was there or not, especially after he and I talked about eating lunch together at work earlier in the week. But when I did go with him, he seemed super glad. We had a great time. We went to a bar first. We each ordered a drink. I was only going to have one. Since it was only lunch time. We were going to get lunch food after the drink. I look over and his drink is half gone. Mine was still at the top. I started drinking a bit more frequent to catch up so we could go eat. I wasn't taking big gulps, just more frequent sips. I was shocked when he noticed and said "You know you don't have to keep up with me. I am going to have another."

Then I felt stupid. I should not have drank faster. I should have sipped as I normally would. I told him I could probably keep up with him, but I was going to stop at one, since we were on a work trip. We chatted and he seemed into me. When I would say things I like or things I believe in, he seemed super into it and into me. We were very similar at times, he said things that I was going to say and I said things he was going to say. Finishing each others sentences sort of. We walked around and explored different areas. We had fun together. At one point, he told me that we should go to this place near his home next summer. I was surprised. He lives far away. But he lives near water, which is something we both enjoy.

He kept asking me what I wanted to do or see, and wanted me to be happy and do things I wanted to do and he would follow. His roommate and his friends were texting him during it all about what they were doing, but he didn't run to them. At one point randomly again, he says to me "Let me know anytime you want to go to ***** restaurant, I will go, they have good drink and food deals on this day." He and I had talked about this place in the past, as we both like it and he had said let me know when you want to go, but I hate that as an ask. But him bringing it up randomly again, when we weren't talking about it, makes me think he really wants to go with me. At work the other day he mentioned how he didn't want to propose to a girl with a diamond. I immediately assumed he was bitter or too hipster and told him that girls love diamonds and good luck finding a girl who won't want one. I was doing it in a teasing way. He then explained at work how he wants to go to this cavern that he knows about, and pick off a stone himself to put in a ring. Then I felt high maintenance and stupid, because that is so thoughtful and meaningful. So I told him that was completely different and very cute.

Today he brings it up saying how "You seemed mad and disappointed at work when I said he wouldn't get a girl a diamond." I told him I immediately assumed he was bitter and when I found out what he wanted to do instead, I thought that was really nice. Not sure why he brought it up. It was interesting.

I asked him if he would like to go hiking this weekend. He said yes and we are in process of making a plan.

I talked with the guy I have been seeing. I nicely and calmly brought up that he seems tired all the time, he sleeps all day long, and didn't care to see me for two weeks.

At first he was defensive. I told him I wasn't bringing it up to play the blame game, but more wanting to talk about something that surprised me and I felt was odd. I told him that not seeing him for two weeks with minimal talking made me feel alone and like he didn't care about me. And that if someone else came along asking me to go out, I would be unsure of what to say, as two weeks alone, with a guy not making time for a quick dinner, can make a girl feel single. He got mad and said that if I wanted to see other people them I should go ahead. He later retracted this and said he was just angry.

He was silent for the rest of the time, even though I was trying to talk about what was going on. I reassured him I was not seeing anyone but him and only him. He then started blaming himself and making excuses about his work being hard and tiring. I told him that grabbing dinner on a week night, especially when you haven't seen the person is not a hassle. We talked it out. He was silent for most of it. Kept blaming himself. Then said things would change. He was getting a better position at work, moving out, and going to try harder to make time for me. He helped me fix stuff in my apartment. We kissed goodnight. And he repeated the mantra that he was going to see me more. Everything seemed positive. Monday comes and we are texting. He seems fine. Tells me he woke up early. He got a lot done. Things were good. We chat throughout the day. He sends me kissy faces. Now that things have panned out, I question if he was texting me about how productive he was, as a form of mocking.

Tuesday comes and my day is chaotic. I text him letting him know I was a but busy. He says he was too. He drops off the conversation. Wednesday I don't hear from him all day. I finally message him and he tells me he's crazy the day before the holiday. I respond, but he never does.

The Thursday holiday comes. I figure he will wish me a happy thanksgiving. I wait all day. 4pm comes and I hear nothing so I send well wishes to him and his family. I hear nothing. Friday morning comes. Still nothing from him. I send one final message asking if he is alright. I hear nothing still and haven't since. He's dropped off of social media, when he's a regular. We are still friends on everything.We left things on a good note. He was actively trying and I was supportive.

I'm very happy to have gotten rid of the dead weight over sleeper who was holding me back. I settled. I did. I wish I didn't and I hope this is a lesson learned. I think I was more upset at the way he did it, than actually losing him. He didn't have the respect to tell me he didn't want to see me anymore in person or on the phone after three months. I don't want someone like that. I deleted him off all of my social media. And am moving on.

{snip}

Well I'm glad that your other rship is finally over.

Now I'm getting a different vibe with work guy.

He does seem into you but doesn't want to ask you out directly.

It could be the whole work thing makes him uneasy because it would be awkward if you rejected him and then he has to see you every day.

I think once you start taking him up on his offers (letting him know when you want to X, Y, Z) that he will start asking you to do things directly too.

I know your anxiety starts to get the better of you sometimes when you really like someone and you start not to be yourself (eg. with the drink), so just try to relax and enjoy your time with him.

It sounds like a good thing, whether it is friendship or will turn into something more.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator