have i been benched

jade73

have i been benched

my boyfriend has been making excuses to see me does not text me much

ive not heard off him in a week

not seen him for 6 weeks

last text i did say to him i guess you have dissappeared and not wanting to be with me no more and you could of said instead keep me hanging

he replied with sorry babe ive been so busy with work i dont have time to text and of course i have not dissappeared or that i dont want you

whats he playing at ive decided im not texting him now unless he texts me

Michelle ma Belle

I call bullsh*t.

I don't care how busy someone is, if and when you care about them, and ESPECIALLY if you're in a relationship with them, you MAKE time. And if you can't make time, you at least let the other person know what's going on in your life that is keeping you away.

It's called COMMUNICATION and RESPECT.

It's a bloody text that literally takes seconds to construct.

People are glued to their phones anymore so going silent...and for an entire week?...is grounds for dismissal.

Something is fishy.

• Like 4
have i been benched

my boyfriend has been making excuses to see me does not text me much

ive not heard off him in a week

not seen him for 6 weeks

last text i did say to him i guess you have dissappeared and not wanting to be with me no more and you could of said instead keep me hanging

he replied with sorry babe ive been so busy with work i dont have time to text and of course i have not dissappeared or that i dont want you

whats he playing at ive decided im not texting him now unless he texts me

He is LYING. He is definitely engaged in extra-curricular activity.

I call bullsh*t.

I don't care how busy someone is, if and when you care about them, and ESPECIALLY if you're in a relationship with them, you MAKE time. And if you can't make time, you at least let the other person know what's going on in your life that is keeping you away.

It's called COMMUNICATION and RESPECT.

It's a bloody text that literally takes seconds to construct.

People are glued to their phones anymore so going silent...and for an entire week?...is grounds for dismissal.

Something is fishy.

ABSOLUTELY! This goes beyond fishy! This is literally neck deep of bull caca.

• Like 1
he is waiting for you to dump him....he is just being a coward so he won't do it himself.

Yup, very possible.

Once the OP decides to come to her senses and dump him, the classic, "Oh, I'm not sure what happened or why you are doing this, but if this is what you want, good luck!" OR he will play the victim game for a bit and turn it around and blame her for the 'unexpected' break-up. :rolleyes:

• Author
he is waiting for you to dump him....he is just being a coward so he won't do it himself.

thats what i thought and i did ask him if he dont want be with me anymore

he text me and told me of course i still want you

• Author
Yup, very possible.

Once the OP decides to come to her senses and dump him, the classic, "Oh, I'm not sure what happened or why you are doing this, but if this is what you want, good luck!" OR he will play the victim game for a bit and turn it around and blame her for the 'unexpected' break-up. :rolleyes:

thats what i thought too and i did text him saying if dont want be with me no more just say and he said he still wants me and still calls me babe and sweetheart in his last text

i wont break up with him through text ive just stopped texting as hes not text me im just waiting till he realises hes not heard off me

thats what i thought and i did ask him if he dont want be with me anymore

he text me and told me of course i still want you

Here's a tip: go by their actions, not by what they tell you.

BarbedFenceRider

younger men these days have a real hard time in dealing with the opposite sex. Maybe it's the lack of dads, maybe its just the culture...Anyhow, go be with someone more mature in dating and remind "capt. obvious" that he is not treating you like he wants a relationship. Busy or not.

If he is planning on keeping you around as the "side chick", same thing. Dating is meeting people and starting relationships that can grow into forever things...Siding people is not treating them as people, but objects. Demeaning to the other person as well as him. Hope guys these day learn to grow out of this. It is so destructive in the society in general when people can't learn to effectively communicate and build relationships in the world around them.

• Author
younger men these days have a real hard time in dealing with the opposite sex. Maybe it's the lack of dads, maybe its just the culture...Anyhow, go be with someone more mature in dating and remind "capt. obvious" that he is not treating you like he wants a relationship. Busy or not.

If he is planning on keeping you around as the "side chick", same thing. Dating is meeting people and starting relationships that can grow into forever things...Siding people is not treating them as people, but objects. Demeaning to the other person as well as him. Hope guys these day learn to grow out of this. It is so destructive in the society in general when people can't learn to effectively communicate and build relationships in the world around them.

hes not young hes nearly 45

Michelle ma Belle
hes not young hes nearly 45

Wow.

I literally choked on my beverage while reading this.

Unacceptable behavior for any age least of all for a 45 year old grown ass man.

• Like 2