Newbie at dating - What next

zach89

I meet a girl through friends. We talked and flirted a bit until we drunkenly got it on. But no sex involved, just kissing and cuddling. For the next week, we talked online almost every night. Then we arranged a date and we got on great and kissed multiple times, she asked me to stay over, but that it was too early for sex.

I messaged her the next day to say I had a nice time, she did not respond to say the same and we had a quick laugh about something and that was it. I then sent one more text and got a reply, but nothing for me to lead back with a reply. So the last day or two I have not replied since. Where before it was every day. Not to up on dating just need some advice, not sure if she has lost interest or not.

Don't want to sound needy and pester the girl, but want her to know that I like her

I then sent one more text and got a reply, but nothing for me to lead back with a reply. So the last day or two I have not replied since.

Don't want to sound needy and pester the girl, but want her to know that I like her

She was the last person to text. Even if that text doesn't easy lend itself to a reply, it's your turn.

Pick up the phone. Use the voice feature. Call her & ask her on a date. By asking her to spend time with you she will know you like her. No need to announce that.

• Like 3