Looking for on my read on an Online situation

pest947

So I did the OLD dating thing, have two that I have been exchanging texts with regularly for a few weeks and going well(Both ladies stated they like to do this before a meet). I'm just in the dating process and when time comes I really only want to be with one.

So I have actually met once and there is a lot of chemistry. Things have gone well and are growing from that meeting and are meeting again tonight. Honestly I don't ever remember clicking with someone like this even in the happy getting to know you stage. Though my reservations here are:

1.)She is just recently divorced(10 months, 5 years for me) I know where I was at that time but I'm going in keeping that in mind. Plus she sad she was twice separated in years past and dated during those times. She tried to work on her marriage but ultimately she ended it. So its not a complete new cut.

2.)She has her child most of the time(but high school age so she can be home alone) Still could be a possible big limit on time.

3.) Distance is a bit of a reach, but not overly crazy 45 minute or so drive.

The second one was recently out of a long term relationship(several months, just like me)been divorced a good amount of time and seems to be good as much as one can before meeting. We've exchange several pictures offline, just selfies of whatever if is we may be doing on a given day(nothing dirty...lol) In this case though it's odd, she does appear interested and has had chances to "disappear" if she wanted to but will eventually write something if we go a day or two without exchange.

We have the same kid schedule so that works. I mentioned meeting twice knowing our schedules so the first time there was no surprise she wanted to wait. The second time she waited to respond until the weekend was almost done then said she would love to meet. Again the interest seems genuine but I start to feel like somethings off.

I mention in my profile wanting to be active with my future partner, I am a fit and active guy after all. However I also state that it doesn't matter where a person is in there Fitness journey because to me true effort is sexy and I mean that.

I recently read something about people taking pictures of themselves in certain angles to make them look different then they really are(much thinner) and it looks like many of the pictures could be this. Before anyone goes bashing me the truth is she is a beautiful woman and even if a bit heavy if the chemistry was there would be happy to explore the possibilities. So I wonder if she is afraid to meet or what's going on there.

I'm not stressing over it of course and keeping myself open until whatever is meant to happen happens. However I love the feedback here on Loveshack and would love to hear anyone's thoughts on either situation if they have any for me.

The first one has met you & you said you feel some chemistry.

The second one won't meet yet. That is a bad sign.

Don't throw over the real woman (#1) for this other chick (#2) who may only want a virtual relationship.

• Like 1

'Online attraction' maybe there but no one has a clue if there is any reality in it until you meet.

You don't seem terribly happy with #1 so meet #2 instead.

Or, ditch both and find #3.

Things don't have to be all or nothing.

Dating is about getting to know to see whether you might be compatible.

• Like 2