I got ghosted...whine with me.

I'm lost six ways to Tuesday on this. Everything seemed to be going well. We were moving towards around 2-1/2 months. It's a time frame that is a normal transition, when that "honeymoon phase" ends and things get real, and this is when couples make a decision it's not working or it is, so I get that. What makes this so hard is that there was no conflict and there were no issues or personality clashes. We got along fabulously. At no point did I catch any vibes of annoyance on his part, and I was never annoyed. It was just fun and easy and we seem to have the same ideals. We got on well. We like the same things, we were both affectionate, and it was easy to be together.

And he dropped off the planet.

• Like 1
coolheadal
I'm lost six ways to Tuesday on this. Everything seemed to be going well. We were moving towards around 2-1/2 months. It's a time frame that is a normal transition, when that "honeymoon phase" ends and things get real, and this is when couples make a decision it's not working or it is, so I get that. What makes this so hard is that there was no conflict and there were no issues or personality clashes. We got along fabulously. At no point did I catch any vibes of annoyance on his part, and I was never annoyed. It was just fun and easy and we seem to have the same ideals. We got on well. We like the same things, we were both affectionate, and it was easy to be together.

And he dropped off the planet.

Sorry to hear that happen to you as well. I too had that happen with some women. Not much we can do about it. It hurts but you need to say your better than that and it's his lost not yours.

• Author
Wow that sucks.....is there an ex in the background?

Divorced for a few years. They live in the same neighborhood and she's seen my car parked...she has made mention of it. I have no idea if this has caused issue. Maybe it has, which the drama is best avoided. It would be nice to have some answers...that won't happen. :)

• Like 1
mortensorchid

I'm sorry this happened to you. I've been there myself. But, it's what it is. Move on.

I'm so sorry this happened to you. You seem to be doing well. Still, after 2 months and a half, some closure would have been nice.

Big hugs.

Ohhh act I'm sorry! :(

Its so sad that people think this is an ok way to end things....esp after 2+ months

I know you must feel lost and like the rug was just pulled out from underneath you. Thats all understandable. This is a loss. I think when this happens it involves going through a grieving process

Its hard for our minds to wrap our heads around that very sudden void

Be patient with yourself and keep posting :)

How long has it been since you've spoken with him if you dont mind me asking?

starrynight4321

Wow! He ghosted you after 2-1/2 months? Consider this a major bullet dodged - you spent 2-1/2 months dating a coward!

It's one thing to "ghost" a person after going on a few dates - there's very little there and I suppose it's "easier" for most. It's quite another to ghost them after over 2 months - it screams insecurity, immaturity, lack of consideration for your feelings, and selfishness. To not even care about another person's feelings enough to give them a "this just isn't working out," is really inexcusable after that length of time in my opinion.

I know it hurts and it sucks, but you're so much better off steering clear of a guy like that!

• Like 1