Girl block me on Snapchat

grokcahsevol

grokcahsevol

So, long story short. I met this girl about 5 weeks ago. We exchanged numbers and social media. When we first started snapping each other, some weird stuff was said. I ignored it. Then she would say "That wasn't me".

This happened a few times. I could only assume it's an ex b/f

Yesterday, we were snapping back and forth, and a few days prior I escalated sexually, which she responded to. Then, later in the day, I saw I was blocked.

My thinking is, rather it's an ex or current, he saw and blocked me.

Her and I have hung out, and had a date for this upcoming Friday.

I'm thinking about texting her, but not quite sure how to go about this.

I really would not care, but I do have a high interest in this girl to the point where I would like to know.

If she's not interested, I'm fine on moving on.

How about:

"Hey, why did you block me on Snapchat? Are we still on for Friday?"

If she did, you'll never hear back from her. If she didn't, she'll give you some kind of explanation.

• Like 1

Just ask her if you guys are still on for Friday...if she doesn't respond, all bets are off, and you move on.

What you say or do will not have an real bearing on the outcome....if she blocked you because she isn't interested or has a BF, then there is nothing you can do to change that.

I'm not trying to poop on the other poster's suggestion, but I wouldn't bring up being blocked....you don't wont to come off as being a whinny b&^%$

• Like 2
ExpatInItaly

What do you mean when you say some "weird stuff" was said?

Do you suspect her ex had gotten a hold of her phone, or?

• Author
grokcahsevol
What do you mean when you say some "weird stuff" was said?

Do you suspect her ex had gotten a hold of her phone, or?

Weird, as in one point we were casually just talking and then out of nowhere

"I love my boyfriend" "I love when he takes me out to dinner" "I enjoy when he cooks for me"

Then about 20 minutes after that, she asked me "What was just said?" I said "Nothing" She asked "really, tell me. That wasn't me" then I would just say "Must have been the snapchat ghost"

So, yes I do assume a past partner or current partner got a hold and might have done the same and blocked me.

As, she didn't block me on anything else, which really makes me think an ex.

I would leave this one alone. It's obvious someone is running interference with this situation. It's only a precursor of what's to come.

Or it's her little brother, or a dude that she dumped into the friends zone and is jealous.

I'm not trying to poop on the other poster's suggestion, but I wouldn't bring up being blocked....you don't wont to come off as being a whinny b&^%$

That's one way to look at it, you might be right... I was thinking that mentioning it might get him unblocked and the BF turned into an EX. She might not know.
I would leave this one alone. It's obvious someone is running interference with this situation. It's only a precursor of what's to come.

I agree....if she can't control things on her end and lets people have access to her phone....she's not so bright.

That's one way to look at it, you might be right... I was thinking that mentioning it might get him unblocked and the BF turned into an EX. She might not know.

They went out on one date....if there is another date, that would be an opportunity to find out more about the people in her life, who she hangs out with, etc. If it is an ex, then that would be a red flag for sure.

I feel it's better to not play into someone games (if that's what is going on)...they are doing it for a reaction or to cause crap....if you don't react you win, if you question it, you let them win.