Contact from girl not seen since high school

BrotherAaron

BrotherAaron

A girl who I haven't seen since high school (about 2 years now) found a profile on a popular website for keeping track of friends in college (not a dating website) and sent me a message - "Your picture makes you look like a punk! How cute. How's life been treating you." - Well, we exchanged a few succinct messages, told her that I'm going to be in our hometown for the summer break. She said she would be as well, and "we should hang out." So I told her to give me her phone number and I'd call her next week sometime, after we've both arrived. So now I have her phone number and I'm trying to decide where to go with this.

Is she thinking about this the way I am? We used to hang out freshman year of high school (almost 6 years ago now) and we had a pretty platonic relationship (because I was still too much of a boy to act on my crush). Visually, she's amazing, and I'm wanting to give this one a go. Is she looking to be romanced here? If not, what can I do to change her mind?

p.s. my profile hasn't been updated recently, and it says that I'm seeing someone. I don't know if she read that or not, but I'd be surprised if not.

Well I really can't tell you what is she looking because I'm not her but what I can tell you is to give it a try regardless. If anything you get to see a friend from high school, which is so cool!!! Either way you have nothing to lose. Go for it ans once you do you will se what she wants out of it.