The Adventures of Dating Through OLD

lawgirl79

I am sure you all have your crazy stories of using OLD.

My most recent "adventure": I started chatting with a guy through OLD, we then exchanged numbers the next day and started texting and he called me that evening. As soon as he called, I noticed something was not quite right with him, he did not seem all mentally together. He was talking about how is ex cheated, how he was really depressed and how he was seeing someone and his ex wanted him back so he left the girl he was seeing for his ex but then his ex changed his mind. Now he is looking for a relationship. He separated from his ex in October.

Based on our conversation, I made the determination I was not interested in him, so I didnt respond to his good night text or his good morning text. He then sent me about 20 messages, no lie, asking if I was okay, then what did he do wrong, yada yada yada. I finally told him that all of his texting is one thing he is doing wrong and that I am not interested in communcating further with him.

He then proceeds to send me messages telling me how I am evil, a bitch, etc. in which I did not respond (I deleted them). The next pick was a d**ck pick stating that I was missing out on that followed by another message saying this is the last message I am sending you, I just wanted you to know it is your loss. Again I did not respond. I blocked his calls but I could not figure out how to block his texts.

He then sends me another text stating how I am evil again. I responded with "seriously STOP IT!! If not I am reporting you for harrasment". I havent heard back from him.

WOW. Gotta love the adventures of OLD.

• Like 2

You sound like an evil bitch...wanna see my penis?

While I'm an advocate of OLD, the stories are hilarious. You women get better stories in my opinion, although I have gotten boobie and vag pics that were unsolicited. Blocking a number is fairly easy.

Getting my popcorn ready for the stories to come. Thanks for sharing lawgirl...

• Like 2
I am sure you all have your crazy stories of using OLD.

My most recent "adventure": I started chatting with a guy through OLD, we then exchanged numbers the next day and started texting and he called me that evening. As soon as he called, I noticed something was not quite right with him, he did not seem all mentally together. He was talking about how is ex cheated, how he was really depressed and how he was seeing someone and his ex wanted him back so he left the girl he was seeing for his ex but then his ex changed his mind. Now he is looking for a relationship. He separated from his ex in October.

Based on our conversation, I made the determination I was not interested in him, so I didnt respond to his good night text or his good morning text. He then sent me about 20 messages, no lie, asking if I was okay, then what did he do wrong, yada yada yada. I finally told him that all of his texting is one thing he is doing wrong and that I am not interested in communcating further with him.

He then proceeds to send me messages telling me how I am evil, a bitch, etc. in which I did not respond (I deleted them). The next pick was a d**ck pick stating that I was missing out on that followed by another message saying this is the last message I am sending you, I just wanted you to know it is your loss. Again I did not respond. I blocked his calls but I could not figure out how to block his texts.

He then sends me another text stating how I am evil again. I responded with "seriously STOP IT!! If not I am reporting you for harrasment". I havent heard back from him.

WOW. Gotta love the adventures of OLD.

Hmmmm... where do you live? I feel like I have encountered this exact same guy. I am not joking, down to the pic and everything.

He seemed a little manic to start, but lunch would be okay.

He wanted to meet for lunch, but I warned him I had a busy week ahead at work. We settled on Wed. He then followed up confirming for Thursday and I said that won't work and he completely went off about how I clearly didn't want him and my loss etc. Before I could notice, he blocked me on all the sites.

He later found me again, which began the endless emails and texts. Then the d*** pic to follow saying look what I am missing out on (which honestly wasn't that impressive).

That is just one of many of those experiences.

Edited by selinaluv
  • Like 1