So it's over i guess

That girl i told you guys about who i wasn't calling most due to feeling like crap.Well pretty much every day i tried calling but always seemed to call at the worst times.I then tried emailing her but she wont reply so i'm guess it's over right. :(

HotCaliGirl

Can you remind me what happened, I might still have it in my messages...what did you say in your email? Is she seeing someone else? Did you talk to her after that night you called and heard someone??? sorry it's ending like this.

• Author

I said i was depressed so i have been ignoring her but have been calling all week she just wont pick up or does and is busy.Do you think she may just be so busy cause i get no email replys :(

HotCaliGirl

No, it's not because she's too busy. I think you have to back off for at least a few days, give her a chance to miss hearing from you. She might feel overwhelmed at how much you are contacting her, that's how I would feel.

In the meantime, hit the local scene, don't invest ALL of your feelings into her so you don't end up more hurt...