His best friend is interested in me and I am interested back should I?

I feel bad. I dated a guy off and on for a year. He has so many issues I won't even begin to start to tell you. He strung me along he would let me go after dating for a month or so and as soon he would find out I was dating someone else he wouldn't leave me alone. He would beg for me back. If and when I was signle again we would try things again. But they never seemed to work out. He was the same and well I couldn't be in a relationship like that. I had so much fun with him and hid friends and we all have stayed friends. I hang out with them all sometimes. Now his best friend I have always felt well like we were way more compatible. I always had a tiny crush on him. But never gave it to much thought. Now that we are all friends. His best friend has told me he is very interested in me and would like to see if this could be a good thing. I think it could. But I have to catch you up. Since I was hanging with him and all his friends I would bring my girls around. His best friend that is now interested in me has kinda goten with two of my friends the drunken state you know. Like at the end of the night they kiss. I told one of my friends about this and she said she would be weirded out by it. But she only kissed him twice. So I don't really understand why it would bother her so much since they never talked or hung out outside of me. Anyway He came and spent some time with me this weekend just he and I as friends just to see if there was anything if we hung out alone. There was. I think it would take time to get us were we could go...but I totally didn't want the night to end. We didn't do anything sexual and he only peeked me good bye. He didn't try anything. He just held my hand and cuddled. He and I talked last night and he said he knows he wants me in his life for sure so he is going to sit his friend down and talk to him. I am so scared that not only this is going to hurt his friend, but my friends. I don't want to hurt anyone.

I just feel like this is something I have been waiting for, for a long time. I could be wrong and he and I could not work out. But then again it could. I just totally feel connected and happy. I didn't want th night to end and in my opinion that is the best feeling when you first date someone.

Anyone got any adice on this sorta situation.

So far everyone I have asked said that no one should care and they should be happy for us. But I know it will be weird for them. But I also know that only he and I working out will help them to understand why we want this. Time will only prove them wrong.

HotCaliGirl

Your bf doesn't sound like he cared much for you, so I wouldn't worry about how he'll take it. I'm more concerned about your friend who kissed him twice. She may have a crush on him herself and not admit it to you.

Maybe she's hurt that he is more interested in you than in her. Like you said, time will show everyone that the two of you are right for each other. It sounds like you both like each other a lot so don't let other people keep you from being together. Just make sure he stops kissing all your friends when he gets drunk!