Is he no longer interested in me ?

enayee

Hello,

Here's my situation: i met a guy six months ago on a dating app and we went out once but it didn't go any further because i was still hung over my ex. Two months ago he contacted me and we hanged out. After that we went on several dates and i slept with him a couple of times. He was clear about wanting to date me.

Recently he began texting less and asking to see me less. I felt like he was ignoring me.I asked him about this two weeks ago and he told me that he was busy with work and that he won't do that anymore. However, his behavior didn't change and i'm getting a bad feeling. Am i being ghosted ?

He probably is losing interest. Unless you want to try asking him on a date somewhere, I think you should probably let this guy go. He seems to be fading further and further into the background. Eventually he will disappear.

Hello,

Here's my situation: i met a guy six months ago on a dating app and we went out once but it didn't go any further because i was still hung over my ex. Two months ago he contacted me and we hanged out. After that we went on several dates and i slept with him a couple of times. He was clear about wanting to date me.

Recently he began texting less and asking to see me less. I felt like he was ignoring me.I asked him about this two weeks ago and he told me that he was busy with work and that he won't do that anymore. However, his behavior didn't change and i'm getting a bad feeling. Am i being ghosted ?

Don't reach out to him anymore and see what happens . . .

He was clear about wanting to date me. -- but I doubt he told you it would be forever . . . they date you until they decide they want more or not. It's very likely he doesn't want more with you.

Just let it go.