LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

When to invite her to my place for a dinner

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th April 2005, 11:07 AM   #1

When to invite her to my place for a dinner

Hi,

Actually I came form a country with different background in terms of relationships. Now I am dating a French girl who broke up with her boyfriend 3 weeks ago. We had so far two meetings on a cup of coffee (4 hours meetings) and tomorrow we will have a dinner and go to the theatre to watch a movie. I am wondering when can I invite her for a dinner at my house. I don't want to move quickly and hurt the relationship but I am wondering , in general, when should I invite her?
Thx
12345678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th April 2005, 11:14 AM   #2
Established Member

I would do a few more dates in public so she is comfortable with you. Then I would invite her over for dinner. Take it slow...too soon might make her think that you are trying to get serious too early. Since she just broke up with her boyfriend. You don't want to be in the "Rebound" position. That is something you don't want!
"You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don't try to forget the mistakes, but you don't dwell on it. You don't let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space."
- Johnny Cash
agnf666 is offline   Reply With Quote