I did something really horrible. please help?

AngelTales

Where to start... There's this guy I became friends with last May, and we started falling for each other about 3 to 5 months into the relationship. It took alot longer for me because I've never been really interested in dating until now. Okay so I've NEVER really had - I've only had two boyfriends in my life. I'm not really experienced because I was homeschooled and didn't care for those things.

This guy was really sweet. He would make me feel so welcome. :) I had something to wake up to in the morning, and looked forward to it. I was able to be myself, but still too afraid to tell him good things.. because he might've not liked me anymore for it.

Now it doesn't even feel like I'm talking to him anymore. He feels so different, and cold feeling. He doens't remind me of the guy I met a year ago at all! I wonder if I tried to hug him, would I get one back? I thought the relationship would feel like a routine.. I didn't want that, I thought it would make him lose interest in me. So I acted like I wasn't interested.. I didn't treat him like how I wanted to treat him.. my behavior was different from my intentions. I don't know how else to explain it. So he's gone now.

I was told I should fix it, but I've never done anything like that in my life? Friends like when I was younger, we would hug and make up "Sorry!"and it'd be over. But this.. feels really horrible and unfixable, and we've already spent a lot of time apart. I don't know how to give back. What do you guys think I should do? Help would be really appreciated! :)

Try to fix it. If it works, good. Never would've happened if you didn't try.

And if it doesn't, well, at least you did try. Life will go on.

Start out by saying Hi and giving him a smile. It might take him awhile to respond so be patient. If he liked you at all and he sees your friendliness he just might start to talk to you again. You need to realize that being to hard to get will back fire if you don't give someone a little encouragement. He probably feels you didn't like him and just got to the point that he felt unwanted so he quit trying.

It can't hurt to try and you might gain a b/f. If not then you should have learned a lesson and act accordingly....