How do I know if my gf enjoys making love with me? (formerly "does she enjoy it?")

ihavemanyquestions

ihavemanyquestions

Hello there,

how do i know if my girlfriend REALLY enjoys and wants to *come back for more* AFTER making love with her.? What are some good signs/ indications.? Lady, pls help.

thanks

because it can be faked. The big O and enjoying it,if you are a good enough actress.

I agree, if she comes back for me and doesnt dump you,I'd say she is enjoying the sex and your relationship. Talk to her,she should be able to communicate her wants to you and you'll know where you stand. As far as physical signs she's enjoying herself that is a toughie! I can pretend to be all into it,but in my head wanting to leave and never come back. Come on that's happen to a lot of us I bet.

it's not only if she comes back for more she does. i think that you have to establish your relationship so that you both are honest with each other about everything. so that if she is not satisfied you can learn how to satisfy her. you never know she might like something different that you can get into and enjoy it a lot more! :bunny:

ihavemanyquestions

i never ask any girls if they are satisfied with my performance or not. Do you think she will honestly answer my question if i ask her directly.?

what happens if i ask her and she say "don't worry about it" or "it's OK".? Does it mean i failed ?

thanks for input.

You'll know and you won't question yourself if she is having the big O. So aparently shes not, you need to be honest with her and try some different techniques than you are currently using. Buy a kama sutra book. lol

ihavemanyquestions

of course, i am worried about the outcome because

1-it's really suck if i'm NOT able to do it with a girl whom i like

2-what good will it get if i learned a few tricks from book and am not able to APPLY new techniques which I learned.?

Practice makes perfect, like in any sport.

Besides, from what you're saying, it sounds like you're not even in a relationship. Don't get ahead of yourself. Finish school first.

Orgasm Schmorgasm.....if you cant give her the big O then she can do things , other things to get the big O. Dont feel like a failure.....make it like homework...just keep practicing and ask her what feels good.

God this is so easy @!

st8toftheheart

I feel for you, because sometimes on here you get confusing messages or advice. So I'm going to confuse you some more. :p

I always ask (not that I have alot of experience.......make that hardly any) But of the one girl I did ask :o she told me I was the best she's ever had (among a couple of handfulls)..... Now ask me if I believed her........Nope. So the questions back to you, are you ready to believe or accept whatever says, if not, don't bother.

Next. The Big O.

There's alot of people who negate the importance of it. But I'll tell you one of the first thing my ex/gf told me was Wow! no one ever made me orgasm before. She had to help her self usually with the others or fake it and now that she knows what its like doing by yourself can't match it.

So you need to decide again how relevant achieving orgasm for her is in your relationship and what you can do to compensate if you can't make it happen.

Go with peace my son.