Guy sending mix signals

maxkit52

I am new to the dating scene after my divorce and I met someone offline not trying to get into anything just for fun we started talking exchanged numbers and clicked instantly. He has the same personality as me and I havent laughed this hard in a long time. Finally we met up and he was awesome and very sweet. After that we continued to talk like normal but my Gut something was off because he would always ask me where I want to go next but used his work as an excuse to be busy. I knew he was still legally married as i am still waiting my Final Judgment on my divorce but he said he lived along. He came clean one day and told me the truth that he lives with her still and there marriage isnt what it use to be he is miserable and that he lied because at he liked the attention but now he really likes me as a person and he felt bad for lying all this time. I was pretty pissed but i myself and trying to find myself and i am just looking for friends he said that he would like to be friends because he enjoys me personality. He went to leave for vacation and I get a text that he wanted to see me before he left so i was confused? so my stupid ass met up with him and we talked he told me what was going on it was basically a vent session. I am thinking okay I have a friend now that i can relate too through bad divorce situations but when i went to go to say bye he hugs me and kisses me which totally shocked me and now I am like What the hell. Some of my friends say he just looking for something on the side but i have been on some dates and these guys now a days are pretty forward with what they want. He hasn't disrespected me in any way in person has not tried to do anything except kiss me that last time. It sucks because he is a really great person but hes married!! and living with her and I am not up for that. Is it me or people dont get the meaning of friends so why even bother to try to meet up with me and kiss me if your married? Sorry its been quite some time since ive been single :eek:

I am new to the dating scene after my divorce and I met someone offline not trying to get into anything just for fun we started talking exchanged numbers and clicked instantly. He has the same personality as me and I havent laughed this hard in a long time. Finally we met up and he was awesome and very sweet. After that we continued to talk like normal but my Gut something was off because he would always ask me where I want to go next but used his work as an excuse to be busy. I knew he was still legally married as i am still waiting my Final Judgment on my divorce but he said he lived along. He came clean one day and told me the truth that he lives with her still and there marriage isnt what it use to be he is miserable and that he lied because at he liked the attention but now he really likes me as a person and he felt bad for lying all this time. I was pretty pissed but i myself and trying to find myself and i am just looking for friends he said that he would like to be friends because he enjoys me personality. He went to leave for vacation and I get a text that he wanted to see me before he left so i was confused? so my stupid ass met up with him and we talked he told me what was going on it was basically a vent session. I am thinking okay I have a friend now that i can relate too through bad divorce situations but when i went to go to say bye he hugs me and kisses me which totally shocked me and now I am like What the hell. Some of my friends say he just looking for something on the side but i have been on some dates and these guys now a days are pretty forward with what they want. He hasn't disrespected me in any way in person has not tried to do anything except kiss me that last time. It sucks because he is a really great person but hes married!! and living with her and I am not up for that. Is it me or people dont get the meaning of friends so why even bother to try to meet up with me and kiss me if your married? Sorry its been quite some time since ive been single :eek:

He hasn't disrespected me in any way -- Lying to you isn't disrespectful and manipulative????

so why even bother to try to meet up with me and kiss me if your married? -- "there marriage isnt what it use to be he is miserable and that he lied because at he liked the attention". He's not getting laid at home, so why not find a side piece.

Block and delete this guy immediately.