Should I cancel one date for another?

avoforastig

I recently starting using the Bumble app. I ended up having more success than I ever could have expected. I'm just getting back in the dating scene and trying to meet a lot of different women. However, I only have so many nights in the week.

I'm considering canceling a date with girl A to meet girl B. Girl A initially contacted me and I replied but didn't hear back again from her for a few days. As an experiment, I tried reaching out to her again and surprisingly she responded and we set up a date. Girl B conctacted me and I replied back. We then exchanged reciprocal messages but I wasn't able to find a time to meet her last week that worked for both of us. I suggested then next week, she again suggested the only two days I am busy, one of which I have a date setup with girl A. Girl B seems like more of what I'm looking for based on the little I k ow. I'm concerned if I say I'm unavailable again we may never meet. I was considering re-scheduling Girl A.

What should I do? I really want to meet both of them.

WaitingForBardot

Until you actually meet, you will never know if Girl B is actually a better match. If I made the date I would keep it.

• Like 1
purrrfectlyflawed

I would not reschedule girl A. You have no idea if you will like Girl B or not. Squeeze in girl B when you can.

• Author
I would not reschedule girl A. You have no idea if you will like Girl B or not. Squeeze in girl B when you can.

Crap!

I panicked! I offered to see B on the day I was supposed to see A. Still haven't got a response. Feel like a complete idiot:(

Rusty and trying to get back in the game, what a disaster!

• Like 1
Crap!

I panicked! I offered to see B on the day I was supposed to see A. Still haven't got a response. Feel like a complete idiot:(

Rusty and trying to get back in the game, what a disaster!

Has girl B responded yet?

If not, you still have your date with girl A. Don't cancel on A until you're confirmed with B.

Not sure if you've exchanged phone numbers, but that is definitely easier for setting up dates over using the app. People forget to respond easier using the app

• Like 1
  • Author
Has girl B responded yet?

If not, you still have your date with girl A. Don't cancel on A until you're confirmed with B.

Not sure if you've exchanged phone numbers, but that is definitely easier for setting up dates over using the app. People forget to respond easier using the app

B has not confirmed yet. B wasn't the quickest to exchange messages with me, so it seems like a potential disaster.

My thought was I just have too many girls to juggle right now and I wouldn't be able to date them all. I just went out with two different women this past weekend. Girl A seemed uninterested at first, so she seemed like the weakest link.

Never cancel a date for another girl you've never met. It doesn't matter if you think she's more your type. There's always a chance that she might flake and wastes your night. Plus the other girl might lose interest if you cancel

• Author
Never cancel a date for another girl you've never met. It doesn't matter if you think she's more your type. There's always a chance that she might flake and wastes your night. Plus the other girl might lose interest if you cancel

Given girl B hasn't responded yet, should I just tell her Tuesday won't work anymore or that Thursday or Friday would be much better?

Cookiesandough
Given girl B hasn't responded yet, should I just tell her Tuesday won't work anymore or that Thursday or Friday would be much better?

Yes tell her that. She's not even responding...

Crisis averted! Girl A canceled! I knew she sounded fishy

So it worked itself out, well if girl B finally responds... This is pretty much why I said never cancel for someone. (Even though in this case it was the other girl)

Hahha I knew this would happen

Don't count chickens before they hatch

I just read the reviews for this app and the guys say it sucks only women like it and I think it's because they can play the men like puppets haha